Rabbalshede Kraft preferential rights issue period to commence
Due to restrictions in securities legislation in the US, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Canada, New Zealand and South Africa, no offer to subscribe for shares is extended to shareholders or other parties with a registered address in any of these countries.
Today, Monday June 24, 2013, the subscription period commences for the preferential rights issue of Class B shares as announced by Rabbalshede Kraft on June 19, 2013.
- The Offer will raise up to MSEK 386.4, before transaction costs, corresponding to 32,200,000 Series B shares at a price of SEK 12 per share
- Manor Investment S.A. has given a subscription guarantee equal to at least 17,900,000 Series B shares, or equivalent to MSEK 214.8
- For each Series A and Series B share they own, existing shareholders will be entitled to subscribe for 0.71 new Series B shares. Each shareholding will be rounded down to the nearest whole share on subscription
- The shares will be open for subscription between June 24 and July 8, 2013
- The record date for receiving the preferential rights was June 20, 2013
The prospectus has been approved by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority and is available on Rabbalshede Kraft’s website, www.rabbalshedekraft.se
For additional information, please contact:
Thomas Linnard, CEO, Tel. +46 (0) 706-100 120
This is Rabbalshede Kraft
Rabbalshede Kraft AB (publ) is a fast-growing player in wind power. Since being formed in 2005, Rabbalshede Kraft has been involved in the commissioning of 48 wind turbines, of which 26 wind turbines in four wind farms are proprietarily managed. An extensive project portfolio comprises the basis for growth. The Company has another 14 turbines under construction and about 350 wind turbines in the procurement, application or planning phase. Rabbalshede Kraft's overriding objective is to create value growth for the Company's shareholders – proprietarily, in partnership with other companies and through divestment - by contributing to the commissioning of 250 turbines by 2015. Follow the Company's progress at www.rabbalshedekraft.se