Interim report January-March 2019
Improved earnings and higher rate of growth
- Net sales for the period amounted to SEK 5,207m (4,530), an increase of 14% (2) adjusted for acquisitions and divestments
- Several of Ratos’s companies demonstrated both increased net sales and an improved order situation
- EBITA, excluding IFRS 16, improved to SEK 44m (-19)
- For the rolling 12-month period, earnings from the company portfolio amounted to SEK 895m (838)
- Operating profit according to IFRS amounted to SEK 27m (-39)
- The board has decided on a new dividend policy
At 10.00 CET a telephone conference will be held, participant connection: UK: +44 33 3300 9262, SE: +46 8 505 583 53, US: +1 646 722 4957. The telephone conference will be webcasted live at www.ratos.se where presentation material also is available. The telephone conference will be recorded and available at www.ratos.se.
Stockholm 8 May 2019
For further information, please contact:
Jonas Wiström, CEO, +46 8 700 17 00
Peter Wallin, CFO, +46 8 700 17 00
Helene Gustafsson, Head of IR & Press, +46 8 700 17 98
Ratos is an investment company that develops unlisted medium-sized companies based in the Nordic region. As an active owner, the goal is to contribute to long-term, sustainable development of the companies. Ratos is listed and invests capital from its own balance sheet and thus has a flexible ownership horizon. Ratos's 12 companies are divided into three business areas; Construction & Services, Consumer & Technology and Industry. In total, the companies employ approximately 12,300 employees.