Rejlers' Interim Report, January-September 2012
Stable order levels and strong growth
- Revenue totalled SEK 944.1 million (823.3), an increase of 15 per cent
- Operating profit was SEK 55.4 million (73.9)
- Operating margin amounted to 5.9 per cent (9.0)
- Profit after tax was SEK 40.4 million (50.7)
- Earnings per share were SEK 3.57 (4.48)
- Revenue totalled SEK 279.3 million (249.9), an increase of 12 per cent
- Operating profit was SEK 5.8 million (22.0)
- Operating margin amounted to 2.1 per cent (8.8)
- Profit after tax was SEK 4.3 million (15.3)
- Earnings per share were SEK 0.38 (1.35)
- Non-recurring costs of SEK16 million are included in operating profit
Statement from President and CEO Eva Nygren:
"Rejlers is continuing to develop positively. Growth during the first three quarters amounted to 15 per cent, which is in line with the target for 2015. Two thirds of the growth has been organic. Demand for our services in Finland and Norway has developed particularly strongly during the quarter.
The profit has been subject to non-recurring costs for the conference held in August, which represented an important initiative relating to employee development for further consolidation and growth. We have also incurred non-recurring costs relating to individual projects during the period. Overall, quarterly profit was impacted by non-recurring costs of SEK 16 million.
The market is difficult to judge, but the prospects remain good within Energy and Infrastructure in the Nordic region. We have a strong position in this region, with increased order levels and new business opportunities. There is some concern over a possible weakening within Industry and Construction & Property, but this has been offset to some extent by an increase in the demand for services relating to energy efficiency and security solutions.
Adjusted for non-recurring costs quarterly profit is in line with last year. We will further develop this platform for continued growth based around Rejlers' strong corporate culture. Increased profitability, brand development and higher visibility are presenting us with an opportunity to attract new customers and employees."
For further information, please contact:
Eva Nygren, President and CEO, tel. +46 (0)73 412 66 60, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lars Solin, Vice President and CFO, tel. +46 (0)73 386 15 20, e-mail: email@example.com
Rejlers is a Nordic group offering technical consultancy services in the fields of electrical engineering, energy, mechanical engineering, automation, electronics, IT and telecommunications. Rejlers' shares are listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange.