Rikshem’s half-year report for January-June 2018: Positive change in value and higher rental income
Rental income increased to MSEK 1,374 (1,335). Rental income for existing properties rose 4.5 percent (4.1). Profit after tax amounted to MSEK 1,144 (1,464).
“We have signed several agreements to acquire properties for public use and our rent increases for the year are beginning to take effect. The value of the properties continued to improve and rental income continued to increase. At the same time, our earnings were impacted by the harsh winter weather and higher financial items as a result of our increased debt duration and interest-rate duration. We also maintained our long-term focus on management,” says Sophia Mattsson-Linnala, CEO of Rikshem.
- Rental income increased to MSEK 1,374 (1,335)
- Rental income for existing properties rose 4.5 percent (4.1)
- Net operating income totaled MSEK 748 (758)
- Net operating income for existing properties declined 0.4 percent
- Income from management operations amounted to MSEK 480 (646)
- Profit for the period totaled MSEK 1,144 (1,464)
- The value of the property portfolio increased to MSEK 43,239 (39,556)
- The change in value of the properties was MSEK 933 (977)
- The total return on assets for the rolling 12-month period was 7.6 percent (9.5)
Read the full half-year report at rikshem.se or in the attached PDF.
For further information, please contact:
Anders Lilja, CFO, +46 10 70 99 308, email@example.com
This is the type of information that Rikshem AB (publ) is obligated to disclose pursuant to the Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication on August 30, 2018 at 7:30 a.m. CET.
Rikshem is one of Sweden’s largest private property companies. We own, develop and manage residential properties and properties for public use in selected municipalities in Sweden, where we offer safe, pleasant and flexible housing in attractive locations. Rikshem aims to be a long-term partner for municipalities and is owned by the Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund (AP4) and AMF. Read more at rikshem.se