Rikshem’s interim report January–September 2018
Rental income increased to MSEK 2,071 (1,996). Rental income for existing properties rose 3.8 percent (4.7). Profit after tax amounted to MSEK 1,650 (2,244).
“Rental income is continuing to rise as a result of annual rent increases and investments in the properties. Maintenance expenses are increasing due to our deliberate focus on property management. The heavy snows this past winter and the consequential damage they caused also continued to impact expenses. The change in value was smaller than in the past since the capitalization rate is no longer declining at the same rate. At the same time, the rental market remained healthy, which was reflected in the quick leasing of newly produced residential properties,” says Sophia Mattsson-Linnala, CEO of Rikshem.
- Rental income increased to MSEK 2,071 (1,996)
- Rental income for existing properties rose 3.8 percent (4.7)
- Net operating income totaled MSEK 1,183 (1,210)
- Net operating income for existing properties declined 3.2 percent
- Income from management operations amounted to MSEK 787 (981)
- Profit for the period totaled MSEK 1,650 (2,244)
- The value of the property portfolio increased to MSEK 44,282 (40,340)
- The change in value of the properties was MSEK 1,126 (1,523)
- The total return on assets for the rolling 12-month period was 6.6 percent (9.9)
Read the full interim report at rikshem.se or in the attached PDF.
For further information, please contact:
Anders Lilja, CFO, +46 10 70 99 308, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rikshem är ett av Sveriges största privata fastighetsbolag. Vi äger, förvaltar och utvecklar bostäder och samhällsfastigheter i utvalda kommuner och erbjuder ett tryggt, trivsamt och flexibelt boende i attraktiva lägen. Rikshem ska vara en långsiktig samarbetspartner till kommuner och ägs av Fjärde AP-fonden och AMF. Läs mer på rikshem.se