RLS GLOBAL AB (publ) INTERIM REPORT, Q1, 2022
JAN 1st – MARCH 31st (Previous year in brackets)
- Net sales amounted to TSEK 305 (TSEK 50).
- Earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) amounted to TSEK -5 363 (TSEK -6 263).
Earning per share before dilution at SEK -0,07 (SEK -0,09).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to TSEK -6 730 (TSEK -5 834).
- Cash and cash equivalents at the end of the period TSEK 4 739 (TSEK 13 163).
- Equity ratio was 77 % (85 %).
SUMMARY OF EVENTS DURING FIRST QUARTER
- RLS' notified bodies have carried out quality audits (ISO 13485 and MDD) without remarks. RLS is in the MDR review process which will be completed according to plan.
- The CEO Karin Fischer has handed in her resignation and a process to find her successor has started.
- RLS has started to transfer contracts with regions to ConvaTec.
- ChloraSolv is delivered to ConvaTec's central warehouse in the Netherlands on a regular basis.
- ChloraSolv is reimbursed in the Netherlands.
- As RLS has no business in Russia, Ukraine or Belarus, the situation there will have no direct impact on RLS.
TRADING PLACE AND CERTIFIED ADVISER
RLS Global’s shares have been listed on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market since 17th May, 2017 and trading takes place under the short name RLS. Certified Adviser is Redeye Aktiebolag, phone: +46 8 121 576 90, email: email@example.com. During the period 2012–2017, the company was listed on Aktietorget.
This information was submitted for publication through the agency of the below contact person, at 09.00 CET on May 11th 2022.
Karin Fischer, CEO
Telephone: +46 702-48 46 51
Eva Jagenheim, CFO
Telephone: +46 31 780 68 20
About RLS Global AB
RLS Global AB is a medical technology company within Life Science. Based on the company's unique hypochlorite platform, RLS Global develop products for some of our most common illnesses in wound and oral care. RLS Global has a portfolio of strong brands, including ChloraSolv® and Carisolv®. The company is listed on Nasdaq First North with Redeye Aktiebolag, phone: +46 8 121 576 90, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Read more at www.rls.global