Strong growth in revenue as well as profitability
"We summarize a fantastic year with more than doubled net sales to SEK 897 million and an adjusted operating profit of SEK 252 million, three times the year before. RevolutionRace has created a strong brand that engages active-outdoor customers all over the world. Our scalable D2C business model enables us to successfully take market share in existing markets and launch in new markets cost-effectively. We exceed our customers' expectations with high-quality products at reasonable prices and build a committed community through a unique communication and digital marketing strategy. We look forward to continued growth, new milestones and creating the world's most recommended brand!" says Pernilla Nyrensten, co-founder and CEO since 2013.
Fourth quarter - April-June, 2021
- Net sales increased by 152 percent to SEK 273.7 million (108.6).
- Adjusted operating profit (EBIT) was 79.0 (23.0), corresponding to an adjusted EBIT margin of 28.3 percent (21.5)
- In May, the company successfully launched a local site in Spain.
- The company took the logistics partner in Germany to the next level, which enables the sale of products from another physical warehouse and thus faster deliveries to the nearby markets.
- On June 16, trading was initiated in the RevolutionRace share (ticker: RVRC) on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- In June, RevolutionRace was launched on Amazon in the US, further strengthening the offering towards the interesting US market.
Financial year - July 2020-June 2021
- Net sales increased by 132 percent to SEK 897.1 million (386.8).
- Adjusted operating profit (EBIT) amounted to SEK 252.2 (83.1) million, corresponding to an adjusted EBIT margin of 27.6 percent (21.5).
- Launch of local sites in Belgium and Ireland.
- Strong performance in all markets and new markets are beginning to give meaningful impact.
The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 0.64 per share, in total SEK 72.3 million, corresponding to 42.1 percent of profit for the year
"I am both happy and proud to present RevolutionRace's first report as a listed company. The fourth quarter of 2020/21 is characterized by high growth and good profitability and we see strong demand throughout Europe. We show net sales growth of 152 percent in the fourth quarter of 2020/21 and an increase in adjusted operating profit of 243 percent. Our growth is driven both by continuously strengthening our brand in all our markets through unique communication with our customers while at the same time we see an increased need for multifunctional clothing in the urban environment combined with an increased interest in going out into nature", says Pernilla Nyrensten.
The report will be presented to investors, analysts and media in a webcast today at 10:00 CEST.
Follow the presentation live on:
To listen to the conference by phone, please dial:
For more information, please contact:
This information is information that RVRC Holding AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person above, on August 17, 2021 at 07:30 a.m. CEST.
RevolutionRace offers high quality functional clothing for people with an active lifestyle. The company was founded in 2013 by Pernilla Nyrensten, CEO and Niclas Nyrensten, Creative Director. Since its inception, the founders have had the goal of creating multifunctional clothing with great fit, in the highest quality and at reasonable prices under the tag line "Nature is our playground". By selling clothes online, directly to consumers without unnecessary intermediaries, RevolutionRace can offer products that have an unbeatable value in terms of price, quality and design. Together with its customers, the company has grown rapidly and is selling its products to more than 35 countries with net sales of around SEK 897 million (financial year July 2020 - June 2021). Since June 16, 2021, RevolutionRace is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Midcap. For more information, please visit corporate.revolutionrace.com.