Interim Report 2 July to 30 September 2018
FRIDAY, 30 NOV, 8.00 CET
JULY TO SEPTEMBER 2018
- Net sales amounted to £25.4 million
- Operating profit amounted to £3.5 million
- Profit before tax amounted to £2.7 million
- EBITDA before special items amounted to £3.8 million
OCTOBER 2017 TO SEPTEMBER 2018
- Net sales amounted to £102.8 million (+8% v prior year)
- Operating profit amounted to £10.6 million
- Profit before tax amounted to £8.9 million
- EBITDA before special items amounted to £11.9 million (+5% v prior year)
- Cash and cash equivalents at the end of the period were £7.3 million
Q4 revenues were adversely impacted by the heatwave summer experienced throughout the UK, however strong performance in the rest of the year resulted in growth in both revenues and EBITDA.
SB Holdco issued €45 million of bonds on 13 July 2018 which were listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. These will also be listed on Nasdaq Stockholm within the next seven months.
This information is such information that SB Holdco Plc is required to publish pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (MAR). The information was provided by the contact person below for publication on November 30, at 08.00 CET.
For more information, please contact
Roger Moss, Finance Director
Tel: +44(0)1276 802000
About SB Holdco Plc Group:
SB Holdco plc was established on 27 June 2018 and the Sharps Bilston Group was acquired on 13 July 2018. Sharps Bilston Limited is the direct parent company of Sharps Bedrooms Limited, the UK's largest retailer of bespoke bedroom furniture. The principal activity of the Group is the marketing, design, manufacture and installation of quality, fully-fitted home improvement products such as bedrooms and home office.