Quarterly report Scandinavian Enviro Systems AB (publ) January – June 2019
N.B. The English text is an in-house translation of the original Swedish text. Should there be any disparities between the Swedish and the English text, the Swedish text shall prevail.
Enviro’s receives its biggest order until now from Trelleborg
- Net revenues for the period were MSEK 0.2 (0.4)
- Earnings after tax for the period were MSEK -11.4 (-9.9)
- Earnings per share for the period (before dilution) was SEK -0.03 (-0.08)
- Cash flow for the period after investments was MSEK -11.4 (-7.9)
- Trelleborg Lanka places a serial sales order amounting to a yearly value of around KEUR 180,000
- Net revenues for the period were MSEK 0.3 (0.6)
- Earnings after tax for the period were MSEK -21.4 (-19.0)
- Earnings per share for the period (before dilution) was SEK -0.07 (-0.16)
- Cash flow for the period after investments was MSEK -20.1 (-13.3)
- Elysium Aps (which is a possible candidate to become a joint venture with Enviro as co-owner) signs a rental agreement I Denmark for a plant in Nyborg
- A Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) covering Enviro’s recovered carbon black concludes that its creation saves around 80% CO2 emissions compared to production of virgin carbon black (see graph below)
Significant events after the end of the period
- The company signs a Term Sheet with Treadcraft Carbon concerning a plant in New York State, US
For more information, please contact:
Thomas Sörensson, CEO Enviro, tel: +46 (0)735-10 53 43, firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban Folcker, CFO Enviro, +46 (0)760-00 13 11, email@example.com
Alf Blomqvist, Chairman of the Board Enviro, +46 (0)733 149 700, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mangold Fondkommission AB, +46 8 503 01 550, email@example.com, is the Certified Adviser of Enviro at Nasdaq First North, Stockholm.
This information is information that Scandinavian Enviro Systems AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 07:58 CEST on August 23rd, 2019.
Enviro is a company developing, building and operating industrial plants for material recovery from End of Life Tyres (ELT). The company has developed a process, based on a patented technology, where gas generated in the process is heating the tyres in absence of oxygen. This enables the materials in the tyres to decompose and be recovered instead of incinerated. Thus, a sustainable recovery of the resources Carbon black, Oil, Steel and Gas is obtained. The products are used in new products, replacing fossil resources to help the customers reach their sustainability targets. Enviro was founded in 2001, has its head office in Gothenburg and runs its own plant for ELT tyres in Åsensbruk, Sweden. The company is listed on the Nasdaq First North securities exchange with Mangold Fondkommission AB, tel. +46 (0)8 5030 1550, firstname.lastname@example.org, as its Certified Advisor. www.envirosystems.se