Annual general meeting has been held in SciBase Holding AB (publ)
Today, the annual general meeting of 2020 was held in SciBase Holding AB (publ) (the “Company” or “SciBase”). Below follows a summary of the resolutions passed at the annual general meeting (all in accordance with the proposals presented in the notice to attend the meeting kept available at the Company’s website www.scibase.com).
The annual general meeting resolved:
- to adopt the profit and loss statement and the balance sheet and the group profit and loss statement and the group balance sheet for the financial year 2019;
- that the Company’s accumulated profits amounting to SEK 98,878,721 should be carried forward in new account and that no dividend shall be paid for the financial year 2019;
- to grant the board members, including the board member who resigned during the financial year, and the CEO discharge from liability for the financial year 2019;
- that the board of directors shall consist of four ordinary members without deputy members and that a registered accounting firm shall be elected as auditor;
- that the fees payable to the board of directors for the period until the end of the next annual general meeting shall amount to SEK 200,000 to the chairman and SEK 150,000 to each external board member who is not employed by a major shareholder of the Company and that fees payable to the auditor is to be paid in accordance with approved invoices;
- for the period until the end of the next annual general meeting re-elect Diana Ferro, Thomas Taapken and Tord Lendau and to new-elect Barbro Fridén as board members, to re-elect Tord Lendau as chairman of the board of directors and to re-elect the auditing firm PricewaterhouseCoopers AB (PwC) as auditor for the Company, with Magnus Lagerberg as auditor-in-charge;
- to adopt principles for the appointment of a nomination committee (same principles as previous year);
- on an authorization for the board of directors to increase the share capital through issuance of new shares, warrants and/or convertible debentures through which the Company’s share capital may be increased by an amount corresponding to not more than 20 per cent of the share capital after such issue(s); and
- on changes to the Company’s articles of association (i) regarding the prerequisites for participating in general meetings and (ii) by introducing a provision on the collection of proxy forms and postal voting.
For more information, please contact:
Simon Grant, CEO SciBase
Tel: +46 72 887 43 99
Tel: +46 8 409 421 20
The information was submitted, through the agency of the contact person set out above, for publication at the time stated by Scibase´s news distributor Cision upon publication of this press release.
About SciBase and Nevisense
SciBase AB is a Swedish medical technology company, headquartered in Stockholm that has developed and sells a unique point-of-care device for evaluation of skin disorders such as skin cancer and atopic dermatitis. Its first product, Nevisense, helps doctors to detect malignant melanoma, the most dangerous type of skin cancer. Further development has led to Nevisense also being used as a tool to assess the skin barrier and inflammation. SciBase was founded by Stig Ollmar, Associate Professor at The Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden. Nevisense is based on substantial research and has achieved excellent results in the largest clinical study ever conducted on the detection of malignant melanoma. Nevisense is CE marked in Europe, has TGA approval in Australia and an FDA approval (PMA) in the United States. Nevisense is based on a method called Electrical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS), which uses the varying electrical properties of human tissue to categorize cellular structures and thereby detect malignancies and abnormalities. SciBase is listed on First North Growth Market (“SCIB”). Further information is available at www.scibase.com.