ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2020 – ACTIONS BY REASON OF COVID-19
Scout Gaming Group AB (publ), 559119-1316 (”Scout Gaming” and/or the ”Company”), will take certain precautionary actions for the Annual General Meeting 2020 in the light of the increased risk level of spread of covid-19 in Sweden.
The purpose is to reduce the risk of spreading infection by holding a short and effective Annual General Meeting with limited interaction through the following actions:
- the number of representatives and employees from the Company present at the meeting will be minimized;
- no members of the Board of Directors, Auditors, representatives or employees who have visited risk areas or who have experienced breathing problems in combination with fever during the 14 days immediately preceding the meeting will attend the Annual General Meeting. Shareholders and counsels are kindly asked to comply with the same directions;
- no food or snack will be offered;
- planned speeches are limited to a minimum in order to shorten the length of the Annual General Meeting; and
- the Annual General Meeting ends immediately after discussion of the mandatory subjects of the agenda.
Shareholders that do not wish to attend the meeting in person must authorize a representative to exercise their voting rights. For example, the Power of Attorney may be issued to the Chairman of the Annual General Meeting or other person whom the shareholder knows will attend the Annual General Meeting. The Power of Attorney should also be combined with a voting instruction so that the representative knows how to vote at the various sections at the Annual General Meeting.
Please note that the possibility of having a representative to exercise the shareholders’ voting rights at the Annual General Meeting presupposes that the shareholder has notified its intention to participate at the Annual General Meeting and is included in the share register in accordance with the notice to the Annual General Meeting. Thus, it is not enough to just submit a Power of Attorney. Scout Gaming provides a templet Power of Attorney and templet voting instruction on the website under the tab “Investor Relations / Annual General Meeting”.
Scout Gaming is following the situation very closely and will, if necessary, publish updated information on the website before the Annual General Meeting.
For further information, please contact:
Andreas Ternström, CEO
Phone: +46 706 770 660
Billy Degerfeldt, CFO and Investor Relations
Phone: +46 707 581 668
About Scout Gaming Group
Scout Gaming Group is a licensed and regulated provider of B2B Daily Fantasy Sports. The Company offers a flexible and customizable network-based Fantasy Sports solution with support for most sports and leagues through an in-house StatCenter which also provides real-time information to players. Local sports can be provided on request. The Group is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden with development and operations in Bergen, Norway, and Lviv, Ukraine. Sales, support, and product management is handled from the office in Malta. For more information about the Company, visit www.scoutgaminggroup.com. Scout Gaming is listed on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market and the Certified Adviser is Redeye AB. Contact details: email@example.com, +46 (0)8 121 576 90.