Interim report January-March 2019
A QUARTER WITH A FOCUS ON THE FUTURE
- Income amounted to SEK 1,480 million (1,485).
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 18 million (52)
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 10 million (39)
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 0.44 (1.66)
- The equity/assets ratio was 39.9 percent (42.7)
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK -262 million (209)
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 1,177 million (1,128)
- The order backlog amounted to SEK 5,973 million (7,671)
Ola Serneke, CEO Serneke Group, comments:
- The order bookings in the first quarter amounted to SEK 1,177 million, a small increase compared with the same period the year before (1,128), which shows that we can compensate for the decline in the housing segment through a strong offering in our business areas.
- In Business Area Construction, where growth amounted to 6 percent in the quarter and the operating margin was nearly 2 percent, the declining economy was the main explanation of the lower figures. A wait-and-see attitude in the market has meant that some large projects have not gotten started as planned.
Presentation of the Interim Report for January-March 2019
On April 17, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. (CET), Serneke Group will comment on this Interim Report in a conference call with an online presentation for investors, analysts and the media. The presentation will be in Swedish and can be followed live via webcast at https://tv.streamfabriken.com/serneke-q1-2019. Presentation materials for the presentation will be available on the website one hour before the webcast begins.
To participate, please dial: +468 51 99 93 83
For more information, please contact:
Anders Düring, CFO
Tel: +46 70 888 7733
This information is such that Serneke is required to disclose under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted under the auspices of the contact person stated above, for publication on 17 April 2019 at 08.00 a.m. CET.
Serneke is a rapidly growing corporate group active in construction, civil engineering, project development and property management. The Group was founded in 2002 and today has income of about SEK 6.5 billion and some 1,200 employees. Through novel thinking, the Company drives development and creates more effective and more innovative solutions for responsible construction. The Company builds and develops housing, commercial buildings, industrial facilities, public buildings, roads and civil engineering projects, and other infrastructure. The Company’s customers are public and commercial clients, and operations are focused on the three metropolitan regions in Sweden, Gothenburg (Region West), Stockholm (Region East) and Malmö (Region South). Serneke has its headquarters in Gothenburg and offices in Stockholm, Malmö, Alingsås, Borås, Eskilstuna, Halmstad, Helsingborg, Karlstad, Skövde, Strömstad, Trollhättan, Uppsala, Varberg and Växjö. The Company’s Series B shares (SRNKE) have been listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange since November 2016.
More information about Serneke Group AB can be found at www.serneke.se