Interim Financial Report – first 9 months of 2021 (Q3 2021)
SGL International A/S (SGL Group – formerly SGL TransGroup International A/S) has today published its Interim Financial Report for the first 9 months of 2021 (Q3 2021).
SGL Group (SGL International A/S)
- For SGL Group, the Q3 2021 revenue was DKK 2,639.9m, the first 9 months of 2021 revenue was DKK 6,396.6m versus DKK 3,858.6m in the first 9 months of 2020; corresponding to growth of 66% driven by an overall increase of activities for Air and Ocean in Nordics and Asia Pacific and an increase in freight rates globally.
- The YTD Gross Profit was DKK 943.2m; equivalent to a Gross Margin of 14.7%.
- The EBITDA before special items and excluding IFRS 16 was DKK 139.5m for Q3 2021, the total of the first 9 months of 2021 was DKK 249.1m versus DKK 183.3m in 2020; an increase of 35.9% compared to same period last year, driven by organic growth and acquisitions.
SGLT Holding (SGLT Holding II LP)
- For SGLT Holding, the Q3 2021 revenue was USD 580.4m the first 9 months of 2021 revenue was USD 1,429.9m versus USD 866.9m in the first 9 months of 2020; corresponding to growth of 65%. The Adjusted EBITDA excluding the impact of IFRS 16 leases was USD 34.3m for Q3 2021, the total of the first 9 months of 2021 was USD 63.0m versus USD 39.1m in 2020; an increase of 61.1%.
- The revenue increase is driven by higher activity levels and higher rates as part of Shanghai Containerized Freight Index remains at its highest levels during the first three quarters of 2021. The increase in activity levels is mainly coming from Air and Ocean activities in the Nordics, Asia Pacific and North America.
- The improved performance is driven both by organic growth and through acquisitions made.
The full interim financial report, covering both SGL Group and SGLT Holding, can be downloaded via https://www.scangl.com/investor
For further information, please contact: Claes Brønsgaard Pedersen, Global CFO, email@example.com | (+45) 32 48 00 00
This information is information that SGL International A/S is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication by the above-mentioned person at 08:00 CET on 22 November 2021.