Hat-trick of New Clients for Shooting Star PR
16th October 2013
Click link to download high-res image
A busy start to the autumn has brought three new clients to Lincoln-based communications agency Shooting Star PR.
Food producer Freshtime UK, Birmingham-based assisted travel specialists Enable Holidays and property firm PIP Lettings are the latest businesses to engage Shooting Star PR.
Freshtime is a leading supplier of chilled, value added, ready-to-eat salads, snacks, prepared vegetables and sandwich fillers to leading multiple retailers and food service operators.
Based in Boston, Lincolnshire, the company employs 350 people and has a turnover of £50m.
“We chose to work with Shooting Star PR because they instinctively understood the issues and needs of a business such as Freshtime. We are excited about working with them to build our media presence both in trade and consumer channels," said Freshtime Managing Director Mark Newton.
Enable Holidays provides bespoke holidays for travellers with restricted mobility. Each holiday resort is rated by an Enable auditor who provides details of accessibility, including availability of adaptive transfers, wheel in showers and pool hoists, among other important features.
“As the UK’s leading brand for accessible holidays, we need a PR agency that shows as much passion and interest in our business as we do,” said Managing Director Lynne Kirby.
“We feel we’ve found the perfect partner in Shooting Star - and we look forward to a successful future together.”
Shooting Star PR has also been hired to provide a comprehensive PR service to Lincoln-based property agents PIP Lettings.
Shooting Star PR’s ever growing list of clients currently includes Cool Milk, Duncan & Toplis, Beatson Clark, Waldeck, Age UK Lincoln and Bishop Grosseteste University among others.
To find out how good PR can benefit your business contact Shooting Star PR on 01522 528540 or email email@example.com
Notes to editors
About Shooting Star PR
- Shooting Star PR was founded in 2006 by Kate Strawson and Jez Ashberry and became incorporated as a company limited by guarantee in 2007.
- Based inLincoln, Shooting Star PR works for local and national public and private sector clients across a wide range of industries including education, leisure and tourism, property, retail, finance, manufacturing and construction.
- The company offers a full range of PR, marketing and editorial services and is a Quality Assured supplier on the East Midlands Service Provider Register - www.embrokerage.com
- Freshtime UK Ltd is a leading supplier of chilled, value added, ready-to-eat salads, snacks, prepared vegetables and sandwich fillers to leading multiple retailers and food service operators.
- Based in Boston, Lincolnshire, in the UK’s fresh produce heartland, the company employs 350 people.
- In recent years more than £14 million has been invested in Freshtime’s purpose-built 82,500 square feet site to develop the firm’s production capabilities.
About Enable Holidays
- Based in Birmingham, Enable Holidays provides holiday packages crafted to meet the needs of customers with restricted mobility.
- Prices include accommodation, flights, transfers, planning and equipment.
- Enable uses a 150-point scoring system to give customers an accurate idea of how well adapted their hotel property will be.
About PIP Lettings
- PIP Lettings are a Lincoln-based lettings agency that provide services to both tenants and landlords.
- PIP offer a flexible and dedicated service which operates outside of normal working hours with weekend and evening viewings or consultations available.
- PIP Property Maintenance is the latest new service provided offering home improvements, repairs and decoration.