Fashion Rocks in Carnaby at the 20% Shopping Party
Shoppers are invited to the exclusive music themed Carnaby Shopping Party on Thursday 22 November, 5 – 9pm
Rock and Roll is taking over Carnaby this Christmas with the Rolling Stones Christmas installations. Shoppers are invited to the Rock and Roll themed shopping night where they can take advantage of the 20% discount in over 100 shops, restaurants and bars including unique concept stores and global fashion brands. From fashion favourites The Kooples, Cheap Monday, Fred Perry and Pretty Green to beauty brands Cowshed, Pixi and Make up Store.
Shoppers can register for their FREE TICKET at Carnaby.co.uk.
In addition to 20% discount, there are lots of free activities taking place including live music, launches, trend talks, complimentary drinks and giveaways.
- Dr Martens will be launching their new UK Flagship store with celebratory drinks, a live band and free customisations.
- Vote for your favourite runway look at Cheap Monday for the chance to win a complete A/W 12 outfit.
- Youtube’s new fashion channel FASHTAG will be launching on the night, with a live beauty bar as well as the chance for shoppers to be stylehunted to feature in their shows.
- Grazia’s Editor at large Angela Buttolph will be hosting A/W 12 trend talks on the night.
- Shopping night Style Spotters will be out on the hunt for the coolest Carnaby customers to appear in an Instagram shoot with a free Illamasqua Rock chick makeover and Carnaby styling session.
- Sutra Kitchen will be hosting free vegetarian cooking demonstrations in Kingly Court.
- All ticket holders can enjoy a complimentary cocktail at the Bitter Sweet pop up bar in Kingly Court.
- Competitions to win 200 exclusive goodie bags worth £100.
Discover Kingly Court, home to independent fashion and lifestyle boutiques over 3 floors and head over to the Newburgh Quarter to discover unique fashion and retail concept stores including Flying Horse Jeans, Levi’s Vintage Clothing, English shoe collection F-Troupe and gothic inspired jewellers The Great Frog.
Shoppers can relax at one of Carnaby’s many restaurants, cafes and bars, also offering 20% discount, including new espresso bar Mozzino, wine bar Antidote and contemporary Indian restaurant Cinnamon Soho.
www.carnaby.co.uk Facebook: Carnaby London Twitter: @CarnabyLondon
46a Carnaby Street
tel: 020 7287 9601
fax: 020 7287 9602
Sister, a creative multi-platform communications agency that strategically integrates public relations with marketing, advertising, social media, digital design, web development and film production.
In our efforts to minimise our impact on the environment, please consider whether you need to print out this information.
This communication and all information contained are confidential and may be legally privileged. The content is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient it is hereby brought to your notice that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or dissemination, or alternatively the taking of any action in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited and may constitute grounds for legal action, either civil or criminal.