Shoppers were rocking and rolling tonight at the Carnaby 20% Shopping Party in association with Grazia magazine
The Carnaby 20% Shopping Party took place tonight, Thursday 22 November, where over 100 shops, bars and restaurants gave thousands of shoppers a one off shopping experience in the capital’s coolest destination.
As well as 20% discount guests enjoyed a whole host of in store activities including;
- Dr Martens opened their flagship store with a live band, drinks and complimentary customisation.
- Youtube’s new fashion channel FASHTAG launched their new Ganton Street studio with a live beauty bar where shoppers learnt to recreate the latest looks and trends.
- Carnaby Style Spotters were out on the hunt for the coolest shoppers to appear in an Instagram shoot after having a free Illamasqua rock chic makeover and Carnaby styling session.
- At the Book Exchange in Kingly Court Grazia’s editor-at-large Angela Buttolph hosted AW12 trend talks.
- Upper Playground had a signing by model Ellis Cooper.
- Lomography launched their new exhibition ‘Deck The Walls’ by outline editions.
- Shoppers at Pretty Green enjoyed a DJ set from Andy Lewis, known for his collaborations with Paul Weller.
- The Movember pop up shop entertained the crowds with a barbershop quartet, comedy performances and a DJ set.
- Evisu collaborated with Threads TV to create an in store styling event with lucky winners walking away with their styled outfits.
- Live music on the streets of the Newburgh Quarter was provided by Fourth and Main
Shoppers also enjoyed 20% off dinner and drinks at the restaurants, bars and cafés. Ginger and White served slow roast pork sarnies and mulled spiced apple juice and Cinnamon Soho offered shoppers rock n roll combo of cocktails on the rocks and an Indian lamb rolls.
Some lucky shoppers walked away with goodie bags full of treats after finding the secret location on twitter.
46a Carnaby Street
tel: 020 7287 9601
fax: 020 7287 9602
Sister, a creative multi-platform communications agency that strategically integrates public relations with marketing, advertising, social media, digital design, web development and film production.
In our efforts to minimise our impact on the environment, please consider whether you need to print out this information.
This communication and all information contained are confidential and may be legally privileged. The content is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient it is hereby brought to your notice that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or dissemination, or alternatively the taking of any action in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited and may constitute grounds for legal action, either civil or criminal.