Interim report January – March 2019
1 January– 31 March
- Consolidated net sales amounted to 5 194 TSEK (12 249)
- Net operating income amounted to -2 381 TSEK (4 559)
- Operating profit amounted to -5 505 TSEK (3 453)
- Net profit for the period amounted to -13 309 TSEK (-3 155)
- Earnings per share before and after dilution effects amounted to -26,62 SEK (-6,31)
Significant events during the quarter
No significant events have occurred during the quarter.
Significant events after the periods end
No significant events have occurred after the end of the reporting period.
For more information, please contact:
Rickard Langerfors, CEO, Sollentuna Stinsen JV AB
+46 70 239 35 35, firstname.lastname@example.org
The information Sollentuna Stinsen JV AB publishes in this report is required in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU) No 596/2014. The information was submitted for through the agency of the contact person, on 9 May 2019 at 11.30 a.m. CEST.
Sollentuna Stinsen JV AB (559085-9954) is a joint venture between Magnolia Projekt 36 AB and the pension company Alecta pensionsförsäkring, mutually, and was formed in 2016 to develop the property Sollentuna Stinsen 2.The company is located at Sturegatan 6, Stockholm.