Year-end Report 2018
1 October– 31 December
- Consolidated net sales amounted to 7 772 TSEK (15 327)
- Net operating income amounted to 571 TSEK (6 315)
- Operating profit amounted to -19 724 TSEK (69)
- Net profit for the period amounted to -27 399 TSEK (-67 226)
- Earnings per share before and after dilution effects amounted to -54,8 SEK (-134,45)
1 January – 31 December
- Consolidated net sales amounted to 37 406 TSEK (62 510)
- Net operating income amounted to 8 217 TSEK (27 145)
- Operating profit amounted to -35 788 TSEK (14 171)
- Net profit for the period amounted to -59 570 TSEK (13 250)
- Earnings per share before and after dilution effects amounted to -119,14 SEK (41,00)
- Cash and cash equivalents at the end of the period on December 31 2018 were 71 976 TSEK
- The Board of Directors proposes that no dividends to be paid this fiscal year.
Significant events during the quarter
During the quarter an impairment loss of the property of -18 333 TSEK was made.
Significant events during the period
On 7 June 2018, Sollentuna Stinsen JV AB applied to take up the bonds for trading on the corporate bond list at Nasdaq Stockholm. Nasdaq Stockholm decided to raise the bonds for trading on the corporate bond list on June 8, 2018.
Significant events after the periods end
No significant events have occurred after the end of the reporting period.
For more information, please contact:
Rickard Langerfors, CEO, Sollentuna Stinsen JV AB
+46 70 239 35 35, email@example.com
The information Sollentuna Stinsen JV AB publishes in this report is required in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 and the Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for through the agency of the contact persons, on 22 February 2019 at 11.30 a.m. CET.
Sollentuna Stinsen JV AB (559085-9954) is a joint venture between Magnolia Projekt 36 AB and the pension company Alecta pensionsförsäkring, mutually, and was formed in 2016 to develop the property Sollentuna Stinsen 2.The company is located at Sturegatan 6, Stockholm.