New caravan insurance website launches
A new caravan insurance website (www.caravan-insurance.org) launches today, introducing specialist cover at a budget-conscious price, as well as useful articles and information.
The economic downturn has seen caravanning enjoy a well-deserved resurgence. The good news for caravanners is that the insurance marketplace has made its products even more competitively priced, due to the high demand for cover.
The service has no age restrictions, with over 60s and even over 80s touring caravan cover available – as well as attractive discounts for younger caravanners too.
Policy benefits caravan owners can be introduced to typically include:
- low policy excess;
- discounts for members of caravan clubs and where caravans are stored on CASSOA sites;
- generous continental cover allowance included as standard;
- specialist German caravan insurance;
- tourers, statics, park homes, trailers etc covered;
- premiums rated by postcode, meaning you pay a fairer price;
- no age limits – older and younger drivers are most welcome.
Stella Hulott, Speedie PR, Tel: 01843 831088 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Caravan-insurance.org is a website owned by Speedie Consultants Ltd. We help caravanners access specialist cover and some unique deals via our relationship with Cover4Caravans.