Stayble publishes prospectus in connection with the forthcoming rights issue
Stayble Therapeutics AB (”Stayble” or the ”Company”) hereby publishes prospectus in connection with the Company’s forthcoming rights issue, with a subscription period that begins Wednesday, 3 February 2021. The prospectus has today been approved and registered by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority and will be available on their website (www.fi.se). The prospectus is also available on the websites of the Company (www.staybletherapeutics.se), Sedermera Fondkommission (www.sedermera.se) and Nordic Issuing (www.nordic-issuing.se). Teaser and subscription forms will be published on the above-mentioned websites in connection with the start of the subscription period.
Stayble announced on 18 December 2020 that its Board of Directors had resolved on a new issue of shares with preferential rights for existing shareholders, pursuant to the authorization from the Annual General Meeting on 8 June 2020.
The prospectus regarding the rights issue has today, on 27 January 2021 been approved and registered by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority and will be available on their website (www.fi.se). The prospectus is also available on the websites of the Company (www.staybletherapeutics.se), Sedermera Fondkommission (www.sedermera.se) and Nordic Issuing (www.nordic-issuing.se). Teaser and subscription forms will be available on the above-mentioned websites in connection with the start of the subscription period.
The offer in summary
- Subscription period: 3 – 17 February 2021.
- Subscription price: SEK 6.00 per new share.
- Issue volume: The offer comprises up to maximum 6,923,462 shares, corresponding to approximately SEK 41.5 million.
- Record date and preferential right: Those who on the record date, the 29th of January 2021, are registered as shareholders in Stayble own preferential right to subscribe for shares in the rights issue. For each existing share, one (1) subscription right is received. Each subscription right entitles the holder to subscribe for one (1) new share. The last day of trading in the share, including the right to receive subscription rights, is the 27th of January 2021. The first day for trading in the share, excluding the right to receive subscription rights, is on the 28th of January 2021.
- Number of shares before the rights issue: 6,923,462 shares.
- Valuation (pre-money) in the current offer: Approximately SEK 41.5 million.
- Subscription and guarantee commitments: The Company has received subscription and guarantee (top-down) commitments corresponding to a total of approximately 84 percent of the rights issue.
- Trading in subscription rights: Subscription rights will be traded on Nasdaq First North Growth Market during the period 3 - 15 February 2021.
- Trading with BTA: Trading with BTA (Paid Subscribed Share) will take place on Nasdaq First North Growth Market as of the 3rd February 2021 and will continue until the Swedish Companies Registration Office has registered the rights issue. This registration is expected to take place in mid-March 2021.
- Dilution: In the event of a fully subscribed rights issue, the number of shares will increase by 6,923,462, which corresponds to a maximum dilution of 50 percent of the votes and capital for existing shareholders who do not subscribe for shares in the rights issue.
Sedermera Fondkommission is the financial adviser, Markets & Corporate Law Nordic AB is the legal adviser and Nordic Issuing is acting as issuing agency in connection with the rights issue.
For more information about the rights issue
Phone: +46 40 615 14 10
For more information about Stayble
Andreas Gerward, CEO Stayble Therapeutics AB
+46 730 808 397
About Stayble Therapeutics AB
Stayble is a clinical stage pharmaceutical company developing the injection treatment STA363 for disc-related low back pain. The treatment is aimed at patients whose back pain persists after physiotherapy and painkillers. The injection is given once and the effect is expected to remain throughout the entirety of the patient’s life and to require minimal rehabilitation. The Company’s focus is set upon the continued clinical development and is currently conducting a clinical phase 2b. Stayble’s vision is to develop STA363 as a new standard treatment for patients suffering from chronic disc-related low back pain.
Mangold Fondkommission AB is the Company’s Certified Adviser and can be reached at +46 (0)8 503 015 50 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org