Interim Report Fourth Quarter 2018
STENOCARE A/S (“STENOCARE”) today announces its results for the period 2018-07-01 – 2018-09-30. The company's first fiscal year has been extended to 2017-10-19 – 2018-12-31 and will hereafter be between the 1st of January until the 31st of December. Due to the formation of the company in October 2017, no comparative accounts are available. The report is available on www.stenocare.com.
Eleven months (October 19, 2017 – September 30, 2018)
- Net sales was KDKK 1,124.
- Operating profit was KDKK -2,333.
- Net financial items was KDKK -2.
- Result per share was DKK -0.30.
- Solidity was 79 %.
Fourth quarter (July 1 – September 30, 2018)
- Net sales was KDKK 1,124.
- Operating profit was KDKK -348.
- Net financial items was KDKK 0.
- Result per share was DKK -0.04.
Highlights during the period
- On July 2, 2018, the company announced that its three imported products were approved and included on the Danish Medicines Agency’s List of admitted medicinal products.
- In September 2018, STENOCARE received its first order of medical cannabis oil products and shipped the products to the Danish distributors.
- On September 21, 2018, STENOCARE announced that the company has been approved for listing on Spotlight Stock Market.
- On September 24, 2018, the subscription period in STENOCARE’s new share issue began.
Highlights after the period
- On October 12, 2018, STENOCARE announced that the company’s new share issue of approx. DKK 18.6 million was oversubscribed. STENOCARE received subscriptions for a total of approx. DKK 402 million, including subscription commitments, corresponding to a total subscription ratio of approx. 2,161 percent.
- On October 26, 2018, the trading in STENOCARE’s shares started on Spotlight Stock Market.
- On October 29, 2018, STENOCARE announced that Gemstone Capital ApS decided to exercise 45,000 warrants under the warrant program.
- On November 9, 2018, the company announced a decision on applying for approval of new capsule based medical cannabis products to the Danish Medicines Agency (“DMA”).
For additional information regarding STENOCARE, please contact:
Thomas Skovlund Schnegelsberg, CEO
Phone: +45 31770060
STENOCARE A/S was founded in 2017 with the purpose of being an active participant in the Danish medical cannabis pilot programme. The company was first to receive the Danish Medicines Agency's permission to import, distribute as well as cultivate and produce medical cannabis. The company offers high quality pharmaceutical grade medical cannabis oil, which is produced by hygienic and high technology cultivation that comply with the strict Danish regulatory requirements. STENOCARE will also develop a separate production facility for the cultivation and production of medical cannabis at the company’s premises in Jutland, Denmark.