WoodWare Furniture launches new website design
Lebanon, Ohio (May 30, 2013) – WoodWare Furniture, a leading provider of technology support furniture to schools, businesses, hotels, medical organizations, libraries and conference facilities, launched its website www.WoodWareFurniture.com with a dynamic new look. The site design is easy to navigate and incorporates a number of features to accommodate the organization’s national dealer network, as well as end users seeking product information about attractive yet durably-constructed technology support furniture that is made in the U.S.A.
Information for more than 80 products is organized according to five areas: Charging Carts, Media & Presentation Carts, Lecterns & Podiums, Computer Tables, and Accessories. The overall functionality and notable improvement in appearance and content quickly takes visitors to product pages with the use of drop down box selection. Each product page conveniently charts each unit according to model number, name, description, and list price. Plus, product pages offer physical dimensions, configuration and storage options, and construction details.
Enhancements to the WoodWare Furniture website include:
- Intuitive Navigation – Well-situated and consistent page organization allows visitors to easily find what they are seeking.
- Inviting Look and Feel – Engaging graphics and page layouts give visitors an enhanced user experience.
- Updated Product Information – Tabs for an Overview, Features, and Specs provide immediate access to the most current information for every type of standard product:
- o Infinity Mobile Device Carts
- o Laptop Charging & Storage Carts
- o Netbook Charging & Storage Carts
- o Lecterns & Podiums
- o Computer Tables
- o Accessories
- o Infinity Mobile Device Carts
- About Us – Expanded sections on leadership; green frequently asked questions (FAQs); terms & definitions; and shipping, receiving & setup provide answers to general visitor inquiries.
- Support – The WoodWare Buyers Guide, Full Line Catalog, and Infinity Trifold brochure are among a list of helpful reference guides and brochures available to download or view with a click of a mouse.
- Invitation for Contact – Visitors are encouraged to contact WoodWare Furniture at any time, whether it is thorough the prominently placed Contact tab or by way of the phone or fax numbers available at the base of each landing page.
WoodWare Furniture has been designing and manufacturing technology support furniture since 1998 and is a premier manufacturer of furniture that facilitates learning and presentation. The range of products is constantly expanding and evolving however WoodWare still remains best known for its quality U.S.A. made media presentation carts, lecterns, computer tables, and charging carts.
WoodWare furniture products are made from solid wood materials and combine with the most durable laminates to provide the ultimate in style and function. Most products are shipped fully assembled and arrive ready-to-use, eliminating the time and frustration of assembly.
WoodWare Furniture became part of the GMi Companies, Inc. family of brands in 2010. These fine WoodWare products are available to end users through a national network of dealers. Quotations for customized products are also available by contacting the WoodWare customer service department.
For more information on WoodWare technology support furniture contact John Rouse, President, WoodWare Furniture, at (800) 543-0550 or email@example.com. Visit online at www.woodwarefurniture.com.
Agency media contact: Sally Stevens, Executive Vice President, Stevens Strategic Communications, Inc. phone (440) 617-0100 ext. 202, fax (440) 614-0529, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agency contact: Sally Stevens, Executive Vice President, Stevens Strategic Communications, Inc.
Phone: (440) 617-0100 ext. 202