Studsvik’s Year-end Report for January – December 2012
- Sales for the fourth quarter amounted to SEK 340.2 million (360.7) and in January-December to SEK 1,254.9 (1,200.7), which means a decrease of 4.4 per cent in local currencies during the quarter and an increase of 4.1 per cent for the full year.
- The operating result for the fourth quarter amounted to SEK 21.2 million (52.6) and for January-December to SEK –19.4 million (53.6). The decrease in earnings is mainly attributable to the USA.
- An agreement was signed for treatment of 10 heat exchangers from England in 2013 and 2014, valued at about SEK 150 million.
- An agreement was signed on the sale of the French subsidiary Studsvik SAS.
- Cash flow after investments for the fourth quarter amounted to SEK 24.1 million (45.6) and for the period January-December, to SEK –56.2 million (95.7).
- The Board of Directors proposes that no dividend be distributed in 2013 (SEK 1.00).
- Michael Mononen will take over as President on March 1.
|Oct-Dec2012||Oct-Dec2011||Full year2012||Full year2011|
|Sales, SEK million||340.2||360.7||1,254.9||1,200.7|
|Operating profit, SEK million||21.2||52.6||–19.4||53.6|
|Profit after tax, SEK million||12.5||37.7||–47.8||22.7|
|Cash flow from operating activities, SEK million||36.8||61.2||–7.3||151.1|
|Cash flow after investments, SEK million||24.1||45.6||–56.2||95.7|
|Profit per share after tax, SEK||1.51||4.59||–5.82||2.77|
|Net debt, SEK million||114.5||95.6||114.5||95.6|
|Equity per share,SEK||58.19||66.77||58.19||66.77|
|Equity/assets ratio, %||36.3||37.7||36.3||37.7|
The year-end report will be presented at a telephone conference call according to earlier distributed invitation at 2:30 PM today.
Please read the full year-end report in the attached file.
Facts about Studsvik
Studsvik offers a range of advanced technical services to the international nuclear power industry in such areas as waste treatment, decommissioning, engineering & services, and operating efficiency. The company has 60 years experience of nuclear technology and radiological services. Studsvik is a leading supplier on a rapidly expanding market. The business is conducted through five segments: Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany, USA and Global Services. Studsvik has 1,100 employees in
7 countries and the company’s shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.
Studsvik is publishing this information pursuant to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The Information was released for public disclosure on February 14, 2013 at 01:00 PM CET.