Swedish Stirling AB: Q3, 2021 report
Swedish Stirling AB publishes its Q3, 2021 report today.
Swedish clean tech company Swedish Stirling AB is publishing its interim report for the period 01-07-2021 – 30-09-2021 today. The report is available for download in its entirety on the company’s website. Significant events during the period include the following:
- Net sales for the quarter amounted to TSEK 50 (TSEK -). Total operating income and own work capitalised for the quarter was TSEK 10,666 (TSEK 7,135).
- Earnings per share, before dilution, for the quarter was SEK -0.13 (SEK -0.24).
- Mia Engnes, Director of Northvolt Ett, was elected to serve on the Board as a new member of Swedish Stirling’s supervisory board at an Extraordinary General Assembly. She replaces board member Andreas Ahlström.
- CEO Gunnar Larsson exercised 250 warrants to subscribe to 2,500,000 new shares in Swedish Stirling AB, which raised approximately SEK 5,740,000 for the Company. Following the transaction, Gunnar Larsson’s holding in Swedish Stirling stands at 3,760,000 shares, which corresponds to 2.9 percent of the shares.
- The Company appointed Dan Hillén as new CFO and member of the Company’s management group. He has a solid background in the CFO role for several other companies, and most recently worked as CFO for Alelion. He assumed his duties on 1 October 2021.
Material events after the end of the period:
- The board of Swedish Stirling appoints Dennis Andersson as new CEO of the company. Dennis will assume the position on 15 November 2021.
For further information please contact:
Sven Ljungberg, CCO, Swedish Stirling AB, +46 (0)31 385 88 30 firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Swedish Stirling AB
Swedish Stirling AB is a Swedish clean-tech company founded in 2008 with a mission to further refine the incomparable ability of Stirling technology to convert thermal energy to electricity. The company’s latest product – the PWR BLOK 400-F – is a unique proprietary solution for recycling energy from industrial residual and flare gases and converting these into 100% carbon-neutral electricity at high efficiency. According to an independent certification, the PWR BLOK is the cheapest way to generate electricity that exists today, yielding greater CO2 savings per krona invested than any other type of energy. Swedish Stirling AB is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier and FNCA Sweden AB is appointed Certified Adviser, +46(0)8-528 00 399, email@example.com. Read more at www.swedishstirling.com
This information is information that Swedish Stirling AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 12:00 CET on 2 November 2021.