Talkpool AG invites its shareholders to attend the Annual General Meeting
Invitation to the Annual General Meeting of Talkpool AG
Talkpool AG invites its shareholders to attend the Annual General Meeting on Monday the 28thof May, 2018 at 10:00 am, Hotel Stern, Reichsgasse 1, 7000 Chur, Switzerland
This is a summary. The full invitation and registration document is published on the Talkpool website at http://talkpool.com/investor/press-releases/.
- Approval of the Minutes of the 15th Annual General Meeting on 21 June 2017
- Auditor’s report
- Acceptance of the Financial Statement, the Annual Accounts for 2017 and the Remuneration Report for 2017
- Appropriation of available earnings
- Discharge of the members of the Board of Directors and the Executive Committee
i. Individual election of the members of the Board of Directors
ii. Election of the Chairman of the Board of Directors
iii. Individual election of the members of the Remuneration Committee
iv. Election of the Auditing Body for the 2018 financial year
v. Election of the Independent Proxy Representative
- Approval of the total amount of the future remunerations of the Board of Directors
- Approval of the total amount of the future remunerations of the Executive Management
- Approval of the total amount of the future remunerations of the Executive Management for the financial year 2017
Right of admission
Registered shareholders with voting rights that are registered in the Shares Book on 8th May 2018 are entitled to attend the 16th General Meeting. Please return the enclosed Reply Card by the 18th May 2018. Please register at the GM desk before the General Meeting. The admission card and the voting material will be handed to you personally once you have proven your identity. The Share Register will remain closed from 8th May until 29th May 2018.
Participating shareholders shall confirm their participation by 18 May 2018. Admission cards and voting materials will be handed over at the entrance. The registration must be made either by letter to Talkpool AG, Gäuggelistrasse 7, 7000 Chur, Switzerland or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. At the time of registration, name and personal ID number or corporate registration number, as well as the number of shares, address and telephone number and, if applicable, information about deputy or representative. As a representative, Talkpool's current representative or independent representative is offered by Art. 689c OR, Swiss law, lawyer Josef Gabrieli, Hinterm Bach 40, 7000 Chur. The application can be found at www.talkpool.com under "INVESTOR".
Chur, May 4, 2018, The Board of Directors
This information is inside information that Talkpool AG (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 16.00 CET on May 04, 2018.