TC TECH Sweden AB (publ) - Summarized Financial Statements December 31 2018
Net sales amounted to 48 (0) TSEK in the fourth quarter of 2018. Net profit/loss totalled -10 326 (-8 116) TSEK in the fourth quarter of the year. Cash flow from operating activities was -12 047 (-5 208) TSEK in the period from October 1st to December 31 2018.
Net sales amounted to 48 (3 141) TSEK in the full year 2018, While net profit/loss totalled -32 365 (-23 784) TSEK in the full year 2018. Cash flow from operating activities was -25 046 (-15 182) TSEK in the full year 2018.
- TC TECH Sweden AB (publ) announces that the company has received final approval of the production system for high-volume manufacturing of High Performance LGPs for LCD displays that was delivered to a customer in Taiwan in July.
- TC TECH Sweden AB (publ) announces that the company has signed an agreement with a customer in Taiwan to deliver a second TCP-150 system, including Roll-to-Sheet (RtS) functionality, for production of High Performance LGPs used in LCD displays. The delivery is expected to begin in December 2018 and will be visible in the interim report for Q1 2019, at the latest.
- TC TECH Sweden AB (publ) announces that the company has received a letter of intent (LOI) from a Chinese manufacturer of premium quality LGPs for LCD displays to order a TCP 150 system with roll-to-sheet feeding (RtS) before the end of the year.
- TC TECH Sweden AB (publ) announces that the company has changed Capital Adviser to Arctic Securities.
- TC TECH Sweden AB (publ) held an Extraordinary General Meeting today, November 16 2018, adjacent to the company’s own premises at Domnarvsgatan 4 in Spånga, Sweden. Approximately 57 % of all issued shares were represented at the EGM.
Developments after year-end 2018
- TC TECH Sweden AB (publ) has received an order for three production systems for volume manufacturing of high-performing LGPs to an existing customer in Taiwan. The customer is an LGP manufacturer in the premium segment and delivers components to LCD displays in sizes suitable for mobile phones, tablets and laptops.
For further information, contact:
Alexander Luiga, C.E.O. of TC TECH
Tel: 46 (0)8 - 788 08 01
This information is information that TC TECH Sweden AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 8.00 C.E.T. on February 21 2019.
About TC TECH
TC TECH develops, manufactures and sells systems used for the replication of nano-structures in polymer products. The company’s business operations are based on an IPR-protected induction technology developed by TC TECH’s own R & D team. The technology makes it possible to heat and cool different kinds of material – in very short time, and with very high precision. The technology is well suited for polymers, and the company has chosen Light Guide Plates (LGP) as its initial focus. LGP is an acrylic panel that directs and diffuses the light emitted from the light source behind the display. TC TECH’s system makes it possible to produce displays that are thinner, refracts light more efficiently while at the same time reducing energy consumption.
The TC TECH share is listed on Nasdaq First North. Arctic Securities is the company’s Certified Adviser.