TECHSTEP ASA: Q1 2018 RESULTS
Highlights first quarter 2018
- Q1 2018 revenues was NOK 232.3 million; year-over-year growth of 60%
- EBITDA margin was 2.6% compared to negative 3.7% in Q1 2017
- Awarded 209 new contracts with a potential total value of NOK 332 million, including Nordea (NOK 90 million) and several other large agreements
- Techstep’s end-user base in Norway and Sweden increased with ~22,000 to ~641,000 at the end of Q1 2018, providing a large platform for upselling
- Jens Haviken, with experience from Dustin, Microsoft and Accenture, took position as new CEO from 1 April
“Mobile technology offers enterprises great opportunities. Employees who can work across mobile devices and locations are more productive. Today, there are more than 7 million people employed in Norway and Sweden. We see a big market in helping them and their employers harvest the benefits of mobility. Techstep’s mobile solutions are purpose built to serve this market and I am obviously very excited to join the company. We have a unique market opportunity in front of us and are positioned to capture it”, says Jens Haviken, new Techstep CEO.
Presentation and audiocast:
Techstep will present its Q1 2018 results at 10.00 am CET, at Hotel Continental, Stortingsgata 24/26, in Oslo, Norway. A live audiocast with slide share will be available at: http://webtv.hegnar.no/presentation.php?webcastId=83486034
Further information from:
Jens Haviken, CEO, Techstep ASA: +47 930 90 070
Marius Drefvelin, CFO, Techstep ASA: +47 958 95 690
About Techstep ASA
Techstep is positioning as a leading Nordic enabler of the digital workplace. Techstep’s “Mobile as a Service” (MaaS) offering is a one-stop-shop solution, which combines hardware, subscription & connectivity, mobile device management, managed services and related software, in addition to financing. The MaaS solution enables enterprises to let employees do their work across mobile devices and locations, with a high degree of security and operational stability. Techstep has approximately 220 employees based in Norway and Sweden, serving close to 6,000 customers and 641,000 end users across various industries in the private and public sectors. The company is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. For more information, please visit http://techstepasa.no/.