Good Earth® Tea Partners with Lifestyle Expert Jamie Krell for Planning a “Perfectly Untamed” Girls’ Night
Girls’ night is a must for reconnecting and recharging with girlfriends, but the typical dinner out can get tedious. Good Earth Teas, Inc., maker of bold herbal tea fusions, has partnered with celebrity lifestyle expert Jamie Krell to develop the next generation in girls’ night fun. From new trends in prepping your body for a big night, to embracing iconic fashion styles and everything in between so you can make it an unforgettable experience. Whether getting ready to head out or enjoying a night in, Krell and Good Earth are bringing fresh new ideas to help friends make the most of their time together.
Krell is helping Good Earth to make over the typical girls’ night just as the Good Earth brand itself is getting a makeover. From a bold new look, to whimsical new flavor names like Citrus Kiss™, Mango Me Crazy™ and Wild Chaild™, to revamped fusions that pump up the flavors, Good Earth is ready to show the world the unexpected side of tea.
Known for bringing great lifestyle and fashion ideas to national TV, Krell has created tips to help take girls’ night to the next level. One of the key trends? Instead of “pre-gaming” while getting ready, opting for “TeaGaming” to hydrate with something natural and calorie-free to take care of your body while getting ready for a big night. Good Earth Tea’s all-natural fusions are the perfect way to embrace this trend, with intriguing flavors you can feel good about drinking. Krell’s tips for planning an amazing night with the girls are:
- Setting the table: Place succulents in Chinese takeout boxes for an easy tablescape- run them down the center of table with tea-lights.
- Make a playlist: Find your perfect music playlist with an app like Songza, where you can incorporate the season, style of party and mood into your search.
- What to drink: It’s key to hydrate before a big night out, but instead of plain water, try “TeaGaming” with some funky tea mocktails with flavors as unique and bold as each friend! Good Earth’s amazing new fusions have pumped up flavors and whimsical names like Tropical Rush™ – a green tea fusion with tropic-inspired flavors. Even better, they have all-natural ingredients and you don’t need to add any sweetener. An easy and delicious option is a Mai Tea mocktail:
1 bag Good Earth Tropical Rush tea
4 ounces hot water
3 springs fresh mint
1/2 lime cut into two wedges
1/8 cup pomegranate juice
1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
○ Steep Tropical Rush tea bag in hot water 3 minutes then cool in refrigerator 10-15 minutes
○ Muddle mint with juice of one wedge of lime
○ Add pomegranate juice and cooled tea
○ Shake with ice then pour into your glass of choice
○ Garnish with remaining lime wedge and pomegranate seeds
Serve in clear pitcher with mint leaves and lemon slices with mismatched glasses to reflect everyone’s different personality – see who picks the champagne flute, mason jar or martini glass.
- Trendy food: Try sushi, like easy cucumber rolls – just cut thin slices of cucumber lengthwise, spread them with cream cheese, add a layer of smoked salmon and roll them up. Pick up other favorites from your local sushi restaurant. Serve with chopsticks in mason jars and use something unexpected to display the sushi, like an old 45 record (washed clean, of course) or a chessboard.
- Creative Inspiration: Take a cue from your favorite TV shows to primp for your night out or even to create a theme that everyone follows – deep red lipstick from Mad Men, retro-chic dresses from Girls, or elaborate braided hair do’s inspired by Game of Thrones.
“I have been a big fan of Good Earth’s Sweet and Spicy® tea for years, so I was thrilled to help bring the brand’s new personality to life,” said Jamie Krell. “With such intriguing flavor combinations and intense fusions, Good Earth proves that tea can surprise your senses and help make life more colorful, so I’m excited to share Good Earth and TeaGaming as a way to prep for an unforgettable night.”
To help fans with their own adventures, Jamie Krell will participate in a Twitter party with Good Earth on one of the year’s biggest nights for revelry, Thanksgiving Eve. Participants will be able to ask Jamie questions in real time about their outfits, accessories, and how to make the most of this night out. To join in, Twitter users can tweet to @jamieBkrell or @GoodEarthTea with the hashtag #TeaGaming between 6pm and 8pm Pacific Time on Wednesday, November 27, 2013.
“At Good Earth, we seek to “untame” the tea occasion – tea isn’t just for breakfast or bedtime anymore, and it’s anything but boring,” said Anna Corini, Marketing Executive, Good Earth. “Tea is potent and powerful and, like life, should be explored and experienced, so an exciting night embracing friendships is the perfect time to try our wondrous new fusions.”
The new Good Earth Tea flavors and packaging will roll out throughout the fall of 2013, available on the brand’s website, www.goodearth.com and with an in-store concentration in west coast markets. For more on Jamie Krell’s tips for Good Earth, visit www.youtube.com/GoodEarthTea and goodearth.com.
PRESS: For more information about Good Earth Tea, please contact Allison Gogarty at The S3 Agency: 973-257-5533 or agogarty@theS3agency.com
About Good Earth Tea:
An American herbal company and a leader in specialty tea, Good Earth Tea offers a tea adventure like no other, taking inspiration from the earth’s wonders to transform rich flavors from around the world into vivid and intriguing blends such as Sweet & Spicy, Citrus Kiss, and Mango Me Crazy. On Facebook: www.facebook.com/GoodEarthTea. On Twitter: @GoodEarthTea. On YouTube: www.youtube.com/GoodEarthTea. Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/GoodEarthTea. For more information, please visit www.goodearth.com.
About Jamie Krell:
Jamie Krell began her career working with the costume designer of NBC’s Friends. She then went on to book and produce fashion, beauty and lifestyle content for E! Entertainment and the Style Network in Los Angeles. Jamie later spearheaded the TV division for a major beauty, fashion and lifestyle PR firm. She currently appears as a regular beauty/fashion/lifestyle expert on The TODAY Show, The View, The Talk, E! News, Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood Live and many more.