Interim report for the first quarter, January-March, 2016
- Net sales for the quarter amounted to SEK 1,380m (1,309) corresponding to an increase of 5.5 percent. Adjusted for exchange rate fluctuations, sales rose 6.0 percent.
- Underlying EBIT amounted to SEK 235m (206), corresponding to an increase of 13.8 percent and a margin of 17.0 percent (15.7). Adjusted for exchange rate fluctuations, underlying EBIT rose 15.0 percent and the margin improved 1.3 percentage points.
- Net income was SEK 169m (139).
- Cash flow from operating activities was a negative SEK 31m (neg: 151).
- Earnings per share before dilution amounted to SEK 1.67 (1.39).
The full report is available at www.thulegroup.com
A combined press- and analyst call with Magnus Welander, CEO and President,
and Lennart Mauritzson, CFO, is scheduled for today, April 26, 2016, at 09:30 a.m. (CET).
Information about the conference call is available at www.thulegroup.com
|This information is disclosed in accordance with the Securities Markets Act and/or the
Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act.
The information was submitted for publication on 26 April, 2016 at 07.45 a.m. CET.
Enquiries, please contact:
SVP Communications and Investor Relations
Tel: +46 70 309 00 21
About Thule Group
Thule Group is a world leader in products that make it easy to bring the things you care for – easily, securely and in style – when living an active life.
Under the motto Active Life, Simplified. we offer products within two segments: Outdoor&Bags (e.g. equipment for cycling-, water- and winter sports, roof boxes, bike trailers, baby joggers, laptop and camera bags, backpacks and cases for mobile handheld devices) and Specialty (pick-up truck tool boxes). Our products are sold in 139 markets globally.
There are more than 2,000 of us working for Thule Group at nine production facilities and more than 35 sales locations all over the world.
Net sales for 2015 amounted to 5.3 billion SEK.
Thule Group is a public company listed at Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information, please visit www.thulegroup.com