Thule Group (publ) – Interim report for the first quarter, January–March, 2019
- Net sales for the quarter amounted to SEK 1,834m (1,611), corresponding to an increase of 13.8 percent. Adjusted for exchange rate fluctuations, sales rose 7.5 percent.
- Operating income totaled SEK 342m (309), corresponding to an increase of 10.7 percent and a margin of 18.7 percent (19.2). Adjusted for exchange rate fluctuations, operating income rose 6.2 percent.
- Net income was SEK 253m (220).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to an outflow of SEK 145m (outflow: 214).
- Earnings per share before dilution amounted to SEK 2.46 (2.15).
The full report is available at www.thulegroup.com
A combined press- and analyst call with Magnus Welander, CEO and President, and Lennart Mauritzson, CFO, is scheduled for today, April 26, 2019, at 09:30 a.m. (CET).
The conference will be held in English.
Information about the conference call is available at www.thulegroup.com
This information is information that Thule Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation.
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 07h45 a.m. CET on April 26, 2019.
Enquiries, please contact
SVP Communications and Investor Relations
Tel: +46 70 309 00 21
About Thule Group
Thule Group is a world leader in products that make it easy to bring the things you care for — easily, securely and in style — when living an active life. Under the motto Active Life, Simplified. — we offer products within Sport&Cargo Carriers (roof racks, roof boxes and carriers for transporting cycling, water and winter equipment, and roof top tents mounted on car), Active with Kids (bike trailers, strollers and child bike seats), RV Products (awnings, bike carriers and tents for motorhomes and caravans) and Packs, Bags & Luggage (e.g. computer and camera bags, luggage and hiking backpacks).
Thule Group has about 2,300 employees at nine production facilities and 35 sales offices worldwide.
The Group’s products are sold in 140 markets and in 2018, sales amounted to SEK 6.5 billion.