TradeStone Announces Expansion of Market-Leading Industry Models for Apparel, Footwear, Hardlines, Soft Home and Food
Retailers and Brands Embrace Rapid Implementation and ROI Approach
- TradeStone Software, delivering Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of retail goods, today announced the release of the company’s 2013 Industry Models.
- Best Practice, ‘out-of-the-box’ solutions, TradeStone’s Industry Models have been developed specifically to reduce implementation time and increase adoption.
- The newly revamped pre-configured models are aligned around both product category and development approach to include the following:
- Categories: Apparel, Hardlines, Food, Soft Home, Footwear
- Process: Design, SKU-Intensive, Market Goods
- TradeStone’s pre-configured Industry Models are the only ones on the market that cover the full end-to-end process of the supply chain, from product development through to payment. Embedded into the models is content rich process and engines for building tech packs, costing, calendaring, materials management, and omni supply chain execution.
- TradeStone’s models capture the nuances in business processes between private and global brand designed goods; SKU-Intensive products such as accessories, intimate apparel or bedding; and market goods. These variances are critical to adoption success as merchandise can vary greatly by development process even within the same merchandise category.
- Ascena Retail Group and Family Dollar Stores are two recent examples of customers who publicly announced their quick implementations with TradeStone.
- To learn more about TradeStone’s proven Industry Models, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “Our Industry Models reflect our philosophy of providing a simple yet sophisticated approach that covers the end-to-end design to delivery process,” said Ann Diamante, Chief Product Officer, TradeStone Software. “We’ve taken best practices from our many years of experience, first as retailers and suppliers, now as software providers dedicated solely to this market, and designed our models to reflect the way today’s retailers, suppliers and brands work and operate. The results from our model implementations continue to impress and inspire our customers as evidenced by their positive testimonials and anecdotes.”
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone Software helps retailers, brand manufacturers and suppliers increase market share and improve margins through the use of Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of their private label and branded goods. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Boots, Family Dollar, Groupe Dynamite, Guitar Center, Kohl’s, Le Chateau, Macy’s, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite and Urban Outfitters use TradeStone’s solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, Boston, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. More information can be found on the Web at www.tradestonesoftware.com and/or visit us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.