TradeStone Earns Supply & Demand Chain Executive 100 Recognition
Leading Business Magazine Honors TradeStone’s Merchandise Lifecycle Management Among “100 Great Supply Chain Projects”
Gloucester, Mass., May 7, 2012
- TradeStone Software, delivering Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of retail goods, today announced the company has once again earned recognition from Supply & Demand Chain Executive on its Top 100 List.
- This year, the magazine focused the criteria for its “100” feature on supply chain transformation projects that have had a significant impact on the companies going through the implementations.
- The noted publication cited TradeStone’s Merchandise Lifecycle Management suite for its ability to enhance accuracy, communication, and visibility within retailers’ supply chains.
- TradeStone’s unique technology platform that connects people as they design, source and deliver merchandise and turn inspiration into reality and was one of the key reasons MLM was awarded.
- The complete listing of the 2012 Supply & Demand Chain Executive 100 award winners is available at www.SDCExec.com. Extended coverage of the SDCE100 will appear in the June 2012 issue of Supply & Demand Chain Executive magazine and online thereafter.
- “Our readers count on Supply & Demand Chain Executive for intelligence and decision-making information on solutions and best practices for supply chain transformation,” said Barry Hochfelder, Editor of Supply & Demand Chain Executive. “With this year’s Supply & Demand Chain Executive 100, we are featuring ‘100 Great Supply Chain Projects’ that demonstrate the broad spectrum of opportunities for enabling excellence in the supply chain.”
- “We are proud that the results and benefits we’re bringing to retailers and brand manufacturers around the world continue to be recognized by leading business publications like Supply & Demand Chain Executive,” said Chris Morrison, Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing, TradeStone Software. “To be among the ‘Great Supply Chain Projects’ only confirms that our MLM implementations are renowned for their speed, efficiency and innovation.”
About Supply & Demand Chain Executive
Supply & Demand Chain Executive is the executive’s user manual for successful supply and demand chain transformation, utilizing hard-hitting analysis, viewpoints and unbiased case studies to steer executives and supply management professionals through the complicated, yet critical, world of supply and demand chain enablement to gain competitive advantage. Visit us on the Web at www.SDCExec.com.
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone Software helps retailers, brand manufacturers and suppliers increase market share and improve margins through the use of Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of their private label and branded goods. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Boots, Family Dollar, Groupe Dynamite, Guitar Center, Kohl’s, Le Chateau, Macy’s, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite, Urban Outfitters and Wilkinson use TradeStone’s solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. More information can be found on the Web at www.tradestonesoftware.com.