TradeStone Introduces Version 2013 to Facilitate Omni-Channel Sourcing and Development
New Supplier Recommendation Module, Enhanced Business Intelligence Capabilities and More Included in Version 2013 of Merchandise Lifecycle Management Platform
Gloucester, Mass., July 24, 2013
- TradeStone Software, delivering Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of retail goods, today announced the general availability of Version 2013.
- In Version 2013, TradeStone introduces a new software module – Supplier Recommendation - as well as significant updates to TradeStone’s Business Intelligence solution. The release is targeted at supporting Retailers and Brands as they expand their Omni-Channel supply chain.
- TradeStone’s new Supplier Recommendation module provides a sophisticated search engine to help retail buyers leverage their supplier base across departments and merchandise categories. Key capabilities include:
o Sophisticated search functionality across supplier profile attributes such as Product Categories, Manufacturing Capabilities, Capacity, Markets Served and Certifications
o Ability to filter and select suppliers to issue a Request for Quote
- TradeStone’s Business Intelligence module upgrades include pre-packaged industry best practice reports across product development, sourcing and logistics. Version 2013 also supports user mobility as reports and other information can be accessed through mobile devices including smartphones and tablets.
- Additionally, TradeStone Version 2013 offers powerful updates based on customer advisory board feedback to TradeStone’s PLM and Sourcing solutions such as expanded Bill of Material functionality and new costing engine capabilities to support Omni-Channel and multi-country sourcing.
- This newest version of TradeStone’s Merchandise Lifecycle Management platform is available now. To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “TradeStone is 100% focused on the needs of the retail, wholesale and supplier community,” said Ann Diamante, Chief Product Officer, TradeStone Software. “As they upgrade to Version 2013, TradeStone customers continue to transform their business to stay ahead of the dramatic changes occurring with the impact of Omni-Channel.”
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone Software helps retailers, brand manufacturers and suppliers increase market share and improve margins through the use of Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of their private label and branded goods. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Boots, Family Dollar, Groupe Dynamite, Guitar Center, Kohl’s, Le Chateau, Macy’s, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite and Urban Outfitters use TradeStone’s solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, Boston, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. More information can be found on the Web at www.tradestonesoftware.com and/or visit us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.