TradeStone Software CEO Addresses Wall Street on Connecting Retail Tribes and Brand Communities to Drive Revenue and Margins
Citi Retail Analyst Deborah Weinswig Hosts Sue Welch in Retail Technology Conference Call Series June 7 at 11:00 am ET
Gloucester, Mass., June 7, 2013
- TradeStone Software, delivering Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of retail goods, today announced CEO Sue Welch will be addressing Wall Street financial analysts and retail executives as a part of Citi’s Retail Tech Conference Call Series on Friday June 7 at 11:00 am ET.
- Hosted by Citi Retail Analyst Deborah Weinswig, Welch will speak on “Connecting Retail Tribes and Brand Communities to Drive Revenue and Margins”.
- The session will cover how retailers are changing the way they communicate to suppliers and how technology can help them design and deliver private brands that differentiate themselves to their consumer community.
- Dial-in information for the conference call event is as follows. The replay will be available for one week after the event:
- Dial-in: 719-325-2404; Passcode: “Retail Tech”
- Replay: 888-203-1112; Passcode: 3164590
- Deborah Weinswig leads the Retailing/Broadlines and Food & Drug Chains team at Citi Research. In 2012, Deborah received ICSC’s Researcher Award for Outstanding Service. Deborah was identified in 2011 and 2012 as the top ranking analyst in the Retailing/Broadlines Industry as an Earnings Estimator and ranked second and third place (respectively) as a Stock Picker by StarMine. In the 2011 Institutional Investor Survey, Deborah received the First Place ranking for Retailing/Department Stores and Broadlines (marking the eighth consecutive year that she received the First Place ranking) as well as Runner Up in Food & Drug.
- “Product differentiation is the number one goal retailers should be worried about because if the right product isn’t there, then price points, location, etc. won’t matter,” said Sue Welch, CEO, TradeStone Software. “I’m proud to be addressing how technology can help with this problem as well as to mitigate risk around showrooming, supplier on-boarding, quality and costs.”
- “With some of the largest names in retail behind the TradeStone brand, we thought TradeStone Software CEO would be the perfect fit to discuss the impact technology can have on a retailer’s private label/private brand strategy, market share and most importantly their bottom line,” said Deborah Weinswig, Citi Retail Analyst. “Retailers that implement Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) by TradeStone can expect to realize a 20-50% reduction in cycle times and significant cost savings.”
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone Software helps retailers, brand manufacturers and suppliers increase market share and improve margins through the use of Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of their private label and branded goods. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Boots, Family Dollar, Groupe Dynamite, Guitar Center, Kohl’s, Le Chateau, Macy’s, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite and Urban Outfitters use TradeStone’s solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, Boston, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. More information can be found on the Web at www.tradestonesoftware.com and/or visit us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.