TradeStone Targets Wholesalers and Trading Companies with New Trading Company Management (TCM) Module
New Module Gives Trading Companies the Power to Balance Customer Demand with Supplier Commitments and to Manage Risks or Liabilities
Gloucester, Mass., June 27, 2013
- TradeStone Software, delivering Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of retail goods, today announced it is expanding its award-winning MLM footprint with a new module – Trading Company Management.
- The solution is targeted at wholesalers, retailers who have wholesale operations or Trading Companies who engage in three-way business to business operations. The Trading Company Management module facilitates communication, collaboration and visibility between a trading company, their customers, and suppliers.
- Key capabilities for TCM include:
- Ability to match and track sales orders and vendor purchase orders in real-time
- Automatic assignment of the sales order and vendor purchase order based on business rules or through search tools
- Power to balance customer demand with supplier commitments and to manage risks or liabilities
- Key benefits of TCM include:
- Reduction in manual re-keying and data entry of duplicate data
- Ability to minimize delivery risk by allowing the wholesaler to provide orders to vendors early - and to follow up with specific customer requirements when received at a later date
- Enhanced speed to market through TradeStone’s existing MLM capabilities and platform
- To learn more about TradeStone’s Trading Company Management module, contact email@example.com.
- “As retailers, brands, and trading companies continue to evolve their business models to manage today’s new omni-channel supply chain, it became clear there was a strong market need for this type of solution,” said Ann Diamante, Chief Product Officer, TradeStone Software. “Reaction from our early adopter customers has been fantastic, with high praise for new features like automatic assignment of supply to demand and interactive matching for sales and purchase orders. We’re proud to lead the way for this new community and shared services environment as we continue providing innovative solutions that facilitate the speed to market of retail goods.”
- “We have utilized the TradeStone platform to support the expansion of our Global Sourcing network,” said Kevin Boyanowski, director of TarHeel Trading, a division of Family Dollar. “The Trading Company Management module has enabled us to better manage the flow of information, minimize risk and have greater flexibility to control changes from suppliers and customers.”
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone Software helps retailers, brand manufacturers and suppliers increase market share and improve margins through the use of Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of their private label and branded goods. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Boots, Family Dollar, Groupe Dynamite, Guitar Center, Kohl’s, Le Chateau, Macy’s, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite and Urban Outfitters use TradeStone’s solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, Boston, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. More information can be found on the Web at www.tradestonesoftware.com and/or visit us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.