BeA announces Timber Expo plans
As businesses across the UK and the wider world prepare for Timber Expo 2015, BeA has confirmed its plans for the leading construction industry event.
At the exhibition - which runs from the 6th– 8th October at the NEC, Birmingham - the company will use its stand (Stand T3/110) to promote its extensive expertise and capabilities as a global manufacturer of nailing and stapling systems.
In particular, visitors involved in timber frame and off-site construction will be able to learn more about BeA’s ability to meet their needs with a complete range of fastening solutions including manual, semi-automated and fully automatic systems.
They’ll also be able to discover how BeA products can make a tangible difference to their production efficiencies and their bottom line by saving both time and money.
Already a fastening partner of choice for many leading names across a diverse range of industrial and construction sectors, BeA owes much of its global success to the technical and highly reliable nature of it products. These benefits enable customers to increase the speed and accuracy of fix whilst reducing downtime.
In addition, BeA prides itself on offering sector-leading levels of service and support.
Demonstrating this, the business not only operates a team of field based technical sales experts who adopt a consultative and value adding approach in meeting customer needs, but it also provide access to mobile service engineers.
These individuals are able to carry out on-site servicing and preventative maintenance as well as emergency repairs, helping to keep customers operations working at full capacity.
Commenting on the company’s plans, Simon Carruthers, business development manager at BeA, said: “This is the second year BeA has chosen to exhibit at Timber Expo. Last year’s appearance was a great success and we’re looking forward to building on that in 2015.”
“There’s arguably no better place to showcase BeA’s continually evolving and highly beneficial offer to the timber and off-site construction industries than at this exhibition, which brings together the latest products, innovations and developments from across the timber sector.”
- ENDS -
Images: BeA semi-automatic stapler.jpg
Caption: Fastening solutions for the timber frame industry. BeA will use Timber Expo 2015 to promote its full range of manual, semi-automatic and fully automated fastening solutions for the timber frame and off-site construction industries.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Leith at email@example.com
Notes to editors:
* BeA is a global manufacturer of fastening technology for a wide range of industries including construction, furniture production, automotive, packaging, landscaping, bedding, transportation and many others.
* BeA’s products range from automated fastening systems for modern speed, high efficiency production lines to nail guns, nailers, heavy duty staplers, tackers, pinners, industrial screwdrivers and hot melt technology.
* The business also manufactures a wide range of accessories and consumables including screws, nails, staples, timber connectors, gas fuel cells and compressed air products.
* BeA was founded in Germany in 1910 and has its global headquarters in Ahrensburg. Its UK head office and distribution facilities are located in Woodmansey, East Yorkshire.
* For over 100 years, BeA has rigorously maintained a commitment to technical excellence and true precision German engineering. Its products are tried and tested in applications across the world where failure is not an option. The business is also accredited to ISO 9001 standard and certified by the German TÜV.
* More information on BeA and its extensive product range can be found at www.bea-group.com