BeA invests into continued service excellence
BeA - the manufacturer of fastening tools and consumables for the building, timber frame and off-site construction industries - has made a significant investment to meet growing demand for its products and to maintain a reputation for the highest levels of service and support.
The business has recently acquired additional warehousing at its Woodmansey, East Yorkshire site.
The new facility will be used to increase both the depth and breadth of the company's stockholding and to ensure continued, good ex stock availability across BeA's range.
Commenting, John Mercer, managing director at BeA (UK), says: "As a business, BeA offers high quality products that include tools and consumables employed across a wide range of sectors. However, we've always taken the view that products alone are only ever part of the best solution and that service, support and expert advice are all equally important.”
Reflecting this belief in service excellence, BeA already operates a nationwide team of field-based technical sales managers.
These individuals adopt a consultative approach and aim to offer customers solutions that not only meet their needs but that also add value – whether that’s through increased margins, improved efficiency, greater productivity or many other benefits.
The company also operates a team of field-based support engineers. These technical specialists are equipped with vehicles customised to double as mobile workshops.
They can service and carry out planned preventative maintenance on BeA tools as well as help customers reduce downtime in the unlikely event of emergency repairs being required.
BeA believes the investment into the new warehousing will add to these key service differentiators.
Concluding, John Mercer adds: "BeA prides itself on the strength and longevity of its customer relationships and a high proportion of our customer base has worked with us for many years and even decades.
“Investing into additional warehousing will help us to build on that track record. It will ensure we can continue to offer customers across the UK the fastening products they need, when they need them whilst our own business expands.”
- ENDS -
Images: BeA new warehousing 1.jpg and BeA new warehousing 2.jpg
Caption: Focused on service delivery. As part of its commitment to offering high quality products backed by the highest levels of service and support, BeA has invested into additional warehousing.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Leith at email@example.com
Notes to editors:
* BeA is a global manufacturer of fastening technology for a wide range of industries including construction, furniture production, automotive, packaging, landscaping, bedding, transportation and many others.
* BeA’s products range from automated fastening systems for modern speed, high efficiency production lines to nail guns, nailers, heavy duty staplers, tackers, pinners, industrial screwdrivers and hot melt technology.
* The business also manufactures a wide range of accessories and consumables including screws, nails, staples, timber connectors, gas fuel cells and compressed air products.
* BeA was founded in Germany in 1910 and has its global headquarters in Ahrensburg. Its UK head office and distribution facilities are located in Woodmansey, East Yorkshire.
* For over 100 years, BeA has rigorously maintained a commitment to technical excellence and true precision German engineering. Its products are tried and tested in applications across the world where failure is not an option. The business is also accredited to ISO 9001 standard and certified by the German TÜV.
* More information on BeA and its extensive product range can be found at www.bea-group.com