BeA launches new range of timber connectors
BeA, the German manufacturer of fasteners and fastening tools for the construction and wider industrial markets such as fencing, packaging and furniture production, has extended its product portfolio with the introduction of a new range of timber connectors.
The new products, which are made in the UK specifically for the UK market, comply with Euro Code 51 timber construction standards and are fully CE compliant. They have also been developed making full use of BeA’s extensive expertise as a globally respected supplier of fastening technology with over 100 years of technically focused experience.
Paul Shepherd, national sales manager at BeA, comments: “BeA may be a long established business with a market leading position in many international markets but we’re not content to rest on our laurels. New product innovation has been instrumental in making us the company we are today and likewise it remains instrumental to our plans for the future.
He continues: “The introduction of our new timber connectors also reflects our commitment to making our expertise as widely available as possible and to adding value to the construction industry across a full and comprehensive range of areas.”
Specific products available as part of the new BeA range include a wide selection of joist hangers, both engineered and traditional restraint straps, brackets, clips, herringbone struts, timber connectors, nail plates, fixing band and stainless steel wall starters. The joist hanger range can all be fixed using BeA’s existing tools and fasteners such as their positive placement nailer and nails.
Paul Shepherd adds: “The extensive nature of our new range of timber connectors enables customers to find solutions to pretty much every need. The range also offers the same trademark levels of quality, innovation and high performance that people have come to expect of our tools and existing fastening products.
“We’re confident the new range will prove immensely popular with customers involved in both the general building and off site construction industries.”
To celebrate the introduction of its new timber connector range, BeA is currently running a promotion on its wall starters which enables customers to buy these products at discounted prices whilst stocks last.
*Eurocode 5 is the suite of standards specifically relating to timber structures. It replaces BS 5268, which is no longer maintained by BSI. More information can be found at https://www.trada.co.uk/eurocodes/
- ENDS -
Image: BeA Joist Hanger.jpg
Caption: Well connected. Drawing on its extensive expertise of fastening technology, BeA has launched a new range of timber connectors.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Mohammed at email@example.com
Notes to editors:
* BeA is a global manufacturer of fastening technology for a wide range of industries including construction, furniture production, automotive, packaging, landscaping, bedding, transportation and many others.
* BeA’s products range from automated fastening systems for modern speed, high efficiency production lines to nail guns, nailers, heavy duty staplers, tackers, pinners, industrial screwdrivers and hot melt technology.
* The business also manufactures a wide range of accessories and consumables including screws, nails, staples, timber connectors, gas fuel cells and compressed air products.
* BeA was founded in Germany in 1910 and has its global headquarters in Ahrensburg. Its UK head office and distribution facilities are located in Woodmansey, East Yorkshire.
* For over 100 years, BeA has rigorously maintained a commitment to technical excellence and true precision German engineering. Its products are tried and tested in applications across the world where failure is not an option. The business is also accredited to ISO 9001 standard and certified by the German TÜV.
* More information on BeA and its extensive product range can be found at www.bea-group.com