BeA named Hirebase Supplier of the Year
BeA has been named ‘Supplier of the Year’ by Hirebase – one of the UK’s leading specialist plant, tool and equipment hire businesses.
The manufacturer of nailers, nail gun consumables and builders metals picked up the award after just one year of supplying Hirebase and despite stiff competition from as many as 40 other globally recognised brands.
Adrian Watts, director at Hirebase, presented BeA with the award on the 28th February 2014 at the company’s UK headquarters in Woodmansey, East Yorkshire.
Commenting, he said: “What makes our annual Supplier of the Year award so significant and credible is the fact that it’s voted for by colleagues at the sharp end of our business. Hirebase is committed to working with suppliers that can deliver exceptional service and support at every tier of our organisation and that’s why, in order to choose a winner, we seek the opinions of colleagues ranging from branch managers to yard operatives from across our nationwide network of over 90 branches.
“BeA was praised again and again for its accessibility, responsiveness, technical expertise and reliability of supply. Through these qualities and a genuine ‘can-do’ attitude, they have become a partner as opposed to simply a supplier. I’d like to congratulate the company on winning this well-deserved award.”
Since January 2013, BeA - a German manufacturer with over 100 years of experience and a track record of supplying fastening technology to markets where failure is not an option - has supplied Hirebase with D90 nailers and nail gun consumables including nail fuel packs in both handy and trade pack sizes.
These products, which were chosen because of their impressive performance and competitive price point, are sold under Hirebase’s own trade brand.
Paul Shepherd, national sales manager at BeA, who accepted the award on behalf of the company said: "On behalf of everyone at BeA, I am delighted to accept the Hirebase Supplier of the Year award. I know the entire team is absolutely thrilled at being formally recognised for their commitment to offering the best products backed by the highest levels of service and support."
He continues: "The timing also couldn't be better. We are currently working to increase our presence in the merchant and tool hire sector and this award gives other potential customers a real indication of the strength of our partnership approach."
- ENDS -
Image: BeA Hirebase award.jpg
Caption: Award winning supplier. Adrian Watts, director at Hirebase (left) presents the Hirebase Supplier of the Year award to BeA’s Paul Shepherd, national sales manager (centre) and John Mercer, managing director (right).
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Mohammed at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
- BeA is a global manufacturer of fastening technology for a wide range of industries including construction, furniture production, automotive, packaging, landscaping, bedding, transportation and many others.
- BeA’s products range from automated fastening systems for modern speed, high efficiency production lines to nail guns, nailers, heavy duty staplers, tackers, pinners, industrial screwdrivers and hot melt technology.
- The business also manufactures a wide range of accessories and consumables including screws, nails, staples, timber connectors, gas fuel cells and compressed air products.
- BeA was founded in Germany in 1910 and has its global headquarters in Ahrensburg. Its UK head office and distribution facilities are located in Woodmansey, East Yorkshire.
- For over 100 years, BeA has rigorously maintained a commitment to technical excellence and true precision German engineering. Its products are tried and tested in applications across the world where failure is not an option. The business is also accredited to ISO 9001 standard and certified by the German TÜV.
- More information on BeA and its extensive product range can be found at www.bea-group.com
- Hirebase is committed to offering a professional hire service. Consistent high standards of advice, equipment and customer service are achieved through a quality hire fleet, competitive pricing and fast service as well as professional and knowledgeable staff. Convenient plant, tool and equipment hire is available through a national network of branches.