Bond It adds to UK sales force
Bond It has made two new appointments to its UK sales force. Ian Heppinstall and Joe Howship both join the manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, waterproofing products and building chemicals as area sales managers.
Prior to joining Bond It, Ian, whose territory covers the West Midlands, worked in electrical wholesale. He spent eight years with City Electrical Factors, initially in delivery before progressing to trade counter based, field sales and ultimately branch management roles. More recently, Ian worked as a business development manager and as a branch manager for Rexel UK.
Joe joins Bond It having also worked in sales roles. He was previously a shift manager and prior to that a sales manager within a contact centre providing outsourced services to major household name businesses. His territory for Bond It covers Northampton, Peterborough, Nottingham, Leicester and the East Midlands.
Speaking of his appointment, Ian Heppinstall, said: “I was impressed by the breadth of the Bond It product range, by the strength of the business and by the speed of its growth. For me, it was a case of a chance to join an exciting company with exciting products - and at an exciting time.”
Joe Howship, said of his appointment: “Bond It is a large and growing company with a reputation for recognising and rewarding talent. I was attracted to the business by the opportunities it can offer and by the prospect of being able to contribute to its success.”
Paul Walters, sales and marketing director at Bond It, added: “Everyone at Bond It is delighted to welcome Ian and Joe to the team. They both have unique skills and experiences but a shared passion for Bond It, our customers and for our continued growth.”
In wider developments, Bond It has promoted Karl Radwan from regional sales manager to national sales and export manager.
Area sales manager, Darren Teather will also take up an additional mentoring role.
- ENDS -
Image: Bond It Joe Howship.jpg
Bond It Ian Heppinstall.jpg
Caption: Bond It boosts sales force. Manufacturer of sealants, adhesives and building chemicals, Bond It has appointed Ian Heppinstall and Joe Howship as area sales managers.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Leith at email@example.com
Notes to editors:
* With its head offices and production facilities located in West Yorkshire, Bond It is a leading manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, building chemicals, waterproofing products, roofing compounds, polyurethanes, adhesive tapes and ceramic tile adhesives.
* Operating to ISO 9001 quality standards, the business supplies an extensive range of technically advanced, high quality products to builders’ merchants, DIY outlets, retailers and specifiers across the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
* To help customers stay abreast of changing marketing conditions and demands, Bond It has a strong commitment to product development and continues to invest heavily into R&D whilst simultaneously drawing on many decades of technical experience and expertise.
* In August 2014, Bond It entered into a joint venture agreement with Astral Polytechnik - one of India's fastest growing manufacturers of pipes and piping systems. The new partnership will enable Bond It to accelarate aggressive and ambitious plans for further global expansion.
* More information on Bond It and its range can be found at www.bond-it.co.uk