Bond It announces plans for 2016 NMBS Exhibition
Bond It, the manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, waterproofing products, roofing compounds and other building chemicals, has revealed its plans for the 2016 NMBS Exhibition.
The business will use the leading trading event for independent builders’ merchants to showcase a number of new and exciting additions to its range. It will also demonstrate the strength of its commitment to the independent merchanting sector by staging a variety of exclusive deals and promotions.
Specifically, visitors to the Bond It stand – Stand 17 – will be able to learn more about the manufacturer’s recently extended PRO range. These sealants and adhesives are made entirely in the UK and draw on advanced hybrid technology.
This technology combines the benefits of both silicone and polyurethane based products for a ‘best of both worlds’ solution.
Like a silicone sealant, Bond It’s hybrid products cure rapidly, do not bubble, are solvent and isocyanate free, can be applied at low temperatures and offer good UV resistance. Like a polyurethane sealant, they are also tear resistant and easily painted, even with water-based paint.
Four new PRO products are available - POWER PRO, WOOD PRO, ASTRO PRO and MIRROR PRO. Each product features a formulation specifically tailored to excel in different applications.
Bond It’s existing and highly popular GB PRO product has also been enhanced.
To help NMBS members maximise sales of PRO products, Bond It is continuing to support the relaunched range with extensive marketing activity.
Stockists are able to benefit from on-going advertising and PR campaigns as well as a variety of dedicated point-of-sale materials.
In addition to new products, visitors to the Bond It stand at the NMBS Exhibition will also be able to discover exclusive show deals and promotions. In particular, Bond It will be offering an extra 5% rebate on all orders taken on the day.
Speaking of the manufacturer’s plans for the event, Kirstie Cooper, marketing manager at Bond It, comments: “NMBS members remain an important customer group for Bond It and our appearance at the 2016 NMBS Exhibition will reflect that.
“We’ll be using the event to showcase our recently enhanced and extended PRO range which is proving immensely popular both with merchants and with trade users. We’ll also be running a number of attractive ‘on the day only’ deals.”
- ENDS -
Image: Bond It PRO range and presentation box.jpg
Caption: A show of support. Manufacturer of sealants, adhesives and building chemicals, Bond It will use the 2016 NMBS Exhibition to showcase new products and the strength of its commitment to NMBS members.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Leith at email@example.com
Notes to editors:
* With its head offices and production facilities located in West Yorkshire, Bond It is a leading manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, building chemicals, waterproofing products, roofing compounds, polyurethanes, adhesive tapes and ceramic tile adhesives.
* Operating to ISO 9001 quality standards, the business supplies an extensive range of technically advanced, high quality products to builders’ merchants, DIY outlets, retailers and specifiers across the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
* To help customers stay abreast of changing marketing conditions and demands, Bond It has a strong commitment to product development and continues to invest heavily into R&D whilst simultaneously drawing on many decades of technical experience and expertise.
* In August 2014, Bond It entered into a joint venture agreement with Astral Polytechnik - one of India's fastest growing manufacturers of pipes and piping systems. The new partnership will enable Bond It to accelarate aggressive and ambitious plans for further global expansion.
* More information on Bond It and its range can be found at www.bond-it.co.uk