Bond It appoints new sales and marketing director
Bond It has made a new appointment to its senior management team.
Paul Walters joins the manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, tiling products and other building chemicals as its new sales and marketing director.
Paul's remit will see him contributing to Bond It's continuing success and expansion through the development of the company's sales and marketing functions.
He will also be instrumental in further building the Bond It brand and in growing the business’ already extensive customer base.
Paul brings with him a wealth of experience gained in multi-million organisations serving many of the same sectors as Bond It.
Prior to joining Bond It, Paul spent 21 years with the Calder Group - Europe’s largest producer of lead sheet and lead-based technical products.
During that time he enjoyed continued progression - initially joining in sales office purchasing before being promoting through various roles to the position of commercial director.
In this latter post, he was responsible for Calder’s building products division which supplies builder’s merchants and the wider construction industry with products ranging from lead sheet and fabricated lead solutions, to lead tools, fixings and specialist underlays.
Commenting on Paul’s appointment, David Moore, managing director at Bond It, said: “Paul’s appointment represents a significant and strategically important hire for Bond It. It also reflects our continuing success and expansion as well as our ambitious plans for the future. We are delighted to welcome him to the team.”
Paul adds: “Joining Bond It was a natural decision because it was a case of the right opportunity – at the right time. The business is undergoing a particularly exciting period in its evolution with recent developments including major investments into new production infrastructure and the creation of a joint venture agreement with Astral Poly Technik Ltd.”
He adds: “I’m looking forward to contributing to the company’s future success.”
- ENDS -
Image: Paul Walters.jpg
Caption: Bond It makes senior appointment. Bond It has strengthened its senior management team with the appointment of Paul Walters as sales and marketing director.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Leith at email@example.com
Notes to editors:
* With its head offices and production facilities located in West Yorkshire, Bond It is a leading manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, building chemicals, waterproofing products, roofing compounds, polyurethanes, adhesive tapes and ceramic tile adhesives.
* Operating to ISO 9001 quality standards, the business supplies an extensive range of technically advanced, high quality products to builders’ merchants, DIY outlets, retailers and specifiers across the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
* To help customers stay abreast of changing marketing conditions and demands, Bond It has a strong commitment to product development and continues to invest heavily into R&D whilst simultaneously drawing on many decades of technical experience and expertise.
* In August 2014, Bond It entered into a joint venture agreement with Astral Polytechnik - one of India's fastest growing manufacturers of pipes and piping systems. The new partnership will enable Bond It to accelarate aggressive and ambitious plans for further global expansion.
* More information on Bond It and its range can be found at www.bond-it.co.uk