Bond It backs Giants for third season
Bond It, the manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, waterproofing products, roofing compounds and other building chemicals, has renewed its sponsorship of the Huddersfield Giants for a third consecutive year.
The business - which has its head offices and main production facilities located close to the West Yorkshire town - will once again be the Club’s main partner for the 2016 Super League season.
As part of the renewed partnership, the Bond It logo will enjoy pride of place on the front of the Giants’ 2016 home and alternative kits as well as on the team’s training wear. It will also feature on the replica shirts worn by fans. Further Bond It branding will be visible around the Giants’ home ground - the John Smith’s Stadium - on matchdays.
In addition, branding for some of Bond It’s bestselling products will feature throughout the 2016 season. These products include Rescue Tape - a highly versatile silicone tape which can be used for everything from pipe and plumbing repairs to insulating electrical wires.
Commenting, David Moore, managing director at Bond It, said: “Our continuing sponsorship of the Giants reflects Bond It’s commitment to being an ethical and socially responsible business, and enables us to give something back to Huddersfield and the surrounding community.”
He continues: “It also helps to boost the visibility of our brands with obvious benefits for both Bond It and our stockists. The Super League is followed by hundreds of thousands of fans both on TV and at the turnstile every week, with many of these individuals being trade professionals or DIY enthusiasts.”
Paul Cribb, head of commercial at the Giants, adds: “We are delighted that our partnership with Bond It will continue. The company’s renewal as our main partner for a third season is a real testament to the strength of our relationship. We hope both partners have a successful season - both on and off the field.”
- ENDS -
Image: Bond It Giants 2016.jpg
Caption: A secure bond. Bond It is continuing its sponsorship of the Huddersfield Giants for a third Super League season.
L-R: Scott Grix, full-back, Huddersfield Giants, David Moore, managing director, Bond It, Luke Robinson, scrum-half/hooker, Huddersfield Giants.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Leith at email@example.com
Notes to editors:
* With its head offices and production facilities located in West Yorkshire, Bond It is a leading manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, building chemicals, waterproofing products, roofing compounds, polyurethanes, adhesive tapes and ceramic tile adhesives.
* Operating to ISO 9001 quality standards, the business supplies an extensive range of technically advanced, high quality products to builders’ merchants, DIY outlets, retailers and specifiers across the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
* To help customers stay abreast of changing marketing conditions and demands, Bond It has a strong commitment to product development and continues to invest heavily into R&D whilst simultaneously drawing on many decades of technical experience and expertise.
* In August 2014, Bond It entered into a joint venture agreement with Astral Polytechnik - one of India's fastest growing manufacturers of pipes and piping systems. The new partnership will enable Bond It to accelarate aggressive and ambitious plans for further global expansion.
* More information on Bond It and its range can be found at www.bond-it.co.uk