Bond It launches new porcelain and natural stone tile adhesive
To help accommodate the growing trend towards using large format and natural stone tiles, Bond It has launched a new natural stone tile adhesive. The new product, which can also be used for porcelain tiles, extends Bond It's already extensive range of silicones, sealants, adhesives, grouts and other building chemicals.
Kirstie Cooper, marketing manager at Bond It, explains: "As a business, Bond It is committed to offering high performance, high quality solutions to the widest range of needs. Reflecting this, we pursue an active and on-going programme of new product development and continue to introduce new additions all the time.
"The launch of our new porcelain and natural stone tile adhesive is a direct result of this commitment. It has been developed recognising that large format natural stone tiles are an increasingly popular choice for property owners and occupiers. It also gives our growing customer base a dedicated solution to this specialist tiling need."
To ensure it is especially fit for purpose, the new Bond It product employs a proprietary cement-based formulation and is flexible, non-slip and fast setting. It is also CE approved and conforms to EN12004 Class C2FT.
Further benefits include exceptional versatility. The new Bond It adhesive is suitable for beds between 3 and 12mm and for both floor and wall use.
It can also be used to effectively fix ceramic, porcelain, large format, natural stone, marble, travertine and mosaic tiles to a variety of substrates including heated screeds and overboarded timber.
In addition, as it is water resistant, the new product can be employed for both interior and exterior tiled surfaces and for applications ranging from bathrooms and saunas to swimming pools.
Bond It’s new porcelain and natural stone tile adhesive is supplied in 20kg bags and is available in two colours - white and grey. The white colour is particularly effective at preventing tile adhesive grinning through the tiles (particularly those made from porcelain) once cured.
Concluding, Kirstie Cooper adds: “Like all Bond It products, our new porcelain and natural stone tile adhesive has been developed drawing on extensive expertise and is manufactured to the very highest standards using advanced production technology. We’re sure it will prove a very welcome and sought-after addition to our range.”
- ENDS -
Image: Bond It natural stone tile adhesive.jpg
Caption: A natural choice. To accommodate the growing trend towards large format and natural stone tiles, Bond It has launched a new porcelain and natural stone tile adhesive.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Leith at email@example.com
Notes to editors:
* With its head offices and production facilities located in West Yorkshire, Bond It is a leading manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, building chemicals, waterproofing products, roofing compounds, polyurethanes, adhesive tapes and ceramic tile adhesives.
* Operating to ISO 9001 quality standards, the business supplies an extensive range of technically advanced, high quality products to builders’ merchants, DIY outlets, retailers and specifiers across the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
* To help customers stay abreast of changing marketing conditions and demands, Bond It has a strong commitment to product development and continues to invest heavily into R&D whilst simultaneously drawing on many decades of technical experience and expertise.
* In August 2014, Bond It entered into a joint venture agreement with Astral Polytechnik - one of India's fastest growing manufacturers of pipes and piping systems. The new partnership will enable Bond It to accelarate aggressive and ambitious plans for further global expansion.
* More information on Bond It and its range can be found at www.bond-it.co.uk