Bond It opens dedicated training facility
As part of its commitment to offering high quality products backed by the highest levels of service and support, Bond It has opened a new and dedicated training facility.
The training centre, which is located at the company’s head offices and manufacturing site in Elland, West Yorkshire, will be used to help stockists understand the features and benefits of the ever-growing Bond It range. It will also be instrumental in meeting Bond It’s own staff training and development needs as the company continues to expand.
Kirstie Cooper, marketing manager at the manufacturer of sealants, adhesives and other building chemicals, comments: “As a business, Bond It offers a wide and increasingly diverse product range that covers everything from sealants and adhesives to tiling products, roofing compounds and decorating sundries.
“Our new training facility will enable Bond It stockists to learn more about the numerous items within our product portfolio and from our own team of in-house experts. They’ll be able to discover more about the key benefits on offer and also the most effective application methods. There’s even a special demonstration area where they can get truly hands on and try products out for themselves.”
In particular, Bond It will use its new training centre to inform stockists about some of its more innovative products which could offer performance characteristics not previously encountered. These products include the manufacturer’s hybrid sealants like GB Pro.
GB Pro combines the benefits of a silicone sealant (such as rapid curing, no bubbling and the ability to be applied at lower temperatures) with the advantages of a polyurethane sealant (including good paintability and strong tear resistance).
In addition to these best of both worlds’ capabilities, GB Pro also doubles as a universal construction adhesive helping merchants and other resellers to reduce stockholding as well as demands on hard-pressed merchandising space.
Concluding, Kirstie Cooper adds: “The opening of the new Bond It training centre reflects our commitment to offering a complete package consisting of high quality products backed by equally high levels of service and support. It should also serve as a catalyst in our customers’ success.
“By equipping stockists and their staff with better product knowledge, it will help them to deliver better product advice, enhanced customer service and ultimately to drive increased sales.”
- ENDS -
Image: Bond It training centre.jpg
Caption: Training for success. As part of its commitment to the highest levels of service and support, Bond It has opened a new training centre at its West Yorkshire site.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Leith at email@example.com
Notes to editors:
* With its head offices and production facilities located in West Yorkshire, Bond It is a leading manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, building chemicals, waterproofing products, roofing compounds, polyurethanes, adhesive tapes and ceramic tile adhesives.
* Operating to ISO 9001 quality standards, the business supplies an extensive range of technically advanced, high quality products to builders’ merchants, DIY outlets, retailers and specifiers across the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
* To help customers stay abreast of changing marketing conditions and demands, Bond It has a strong commitment to product development and continues to invest heavily into R&D whilst simultaneously drawing on many decades of technical experience and expertise.
* In August 2014, Bond It entered into a joint venture agreement with Astral Polytechnik - one of India's fastest growing manufacturers of pipes and piping systems. The new partnership will enable Bond It to accelarate aggressive and ambitious plans for further global expansion.
* More information on Bond It and its range can be found at www.bond-it.co.uk