Bond It to showcase ‘Best of British’ sealants,adhesives and building chemicals at The Big 5 Dubai
Bond It is set to fly the flag for UK manufacturing at a pending exhibition in the United Arab Emirates.
The business, which manufactures sealants, adhesives and other building chemicals, is appearing at The Big 5 Dubai, which takes place at The Dubai World Trade Centre from the 21st to the 24th November 2016.
At the show, visitors to the Bond It stand - Stand 7D280, Hall 7 – will be able to learn more a product range and an approach that have helped make Bond It a growing international success story.
In particular, the business will be promoting its continued focus on the ‘Best of British’ manufacturing.
Bond It operates its own R&D and production facilities, both located near Leeds, England.
These facilities employ the latest technology including a state-of-the-art blending and mixing plant, advanced silicone compounding plants and two automated filling machines capable of filling in excess of 40 million cartridges a year.
Thanks to this manufacturing and product development infrastructure, as well as a commitment to the highest levels of quality, Bond It is now at the forefront in producing sealants, adhesives, waterproofing products, roofing compounds, polyurethanes, adhesive tapes, ceramic tile adhesives, landscaping products and decorating sundries.
The business also continues to expand its range and will use the Big 5 Dubai to showcase a number of recent additions to its offer including its new Emergency Repair Tape.
Sold under the company’s Seal It brand, this tape is based on a formula originally developed for military purposes - including repairing tanks in the desert. It is equally perfect for a huge array of building, electrical, heating and ventilation, and plumbing applications.
Bond It sees enormous potential for Emergency Repair Tape and its wider product portfolio in the Middle Eastern market and continues to invest heavily into developing its presence in the region.
Reflecting this, The Big 5 Dubai 2016 will see the company’s third consecutive appearance.
This year, as in previous years, Bond It will offer a number of ‘show only’ promotions at The Big 5 Dubai to both attract new customers and reward existing ones. The business will announce details closer to the time.
Speaking of Bond It’s plans for The Big 5 Dubai, Paul Walters, sales and marketing director at the company, said: “Without exception, all Bond It products are manufactured to the highest standards and deliver impressive levels of performance and reliability.
“These benefits are universally valuable to customers, regardless of their geographical location, and as a result we continue to see strong export sales.
“Our appearance at The Big 5 Dubai in 2016 aims to build on that by helping us to increase availability to customers in the Middle East.
“We’re looking forward to another enjoyable and successful show.”
- ENDS -
Image: Bond It Big 5 2016.jpg
Caption: A globally respected brand. Manufacturer of sealants, adhesives and building chemicals, Bond It will use The Big 5 Dubai 2016 to build on its growing export success.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Leith at email@example.com
Notes to editors:
- With its head offices and production facilities located in West Yorkshire, Bond It is a leading manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, building chemicals, waterproofing products, roofing compounds, polyurethanes, adhesive tapes and ceramic tile adhesives.
- Operating to ISO 9001 quality standards, the business supplies an extensive range of technically advanced, high quality products to builders’ merchants, DIY outlets, retailers and specifiers across the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- To help customers stay abreast of changing marketing conditions and demands, Bond It has a strong commitment to product development and continues to invest heavily into R&D whilst simultaneously drawing on many decades of technical experience and expertise.
- In August 2014, Bond It entered into a joint venture agreement with Astral Polytechnik - one of India's fastest growing manufacturers of pipes and piping systems. The new partnership will enable Bond It to accelarate aggressive and ambitious plans for further global expansion.
- More information on Bond It and its range can be found at www.bond-it.co.uk