Dedicated timber frame fastening brochure launched
BeA, the global manufacturer of fastening technology for industrial and construction applications, has launched a new and dedicated timber frame brochure.
The new brochure details the company’s specialist offer to businesses involved in the production of timber frame systems and associated components such as roof trusses and floor cassettes. It covers a variety of important topics including BeA’s extensive product range.
The BeA product portfolio caters for the needs of timber frame customers of all sizes.
It includes everything from fully automated nailing and stapling systems to lightweight, well-balanced hand tools such as coil and strip nailers and autofeed screwdrivers with extensions for comfortable standing operation.
The business also offers a market leading array of nails, staples, screws, timber connectors and other fasteners.
All BeA products draw on the benefit of the company’s 100 years of experience and the in-depth expertise of its dedicated design, manufacturing and engineering centre in Germany.
They are also manufactured to the highest quality levels and using industry leading production controls. As a result, they meet or exceed all relevant standards such as Eurocode 5 and its subsidiaries.
The new brochure also gives an insight into BeA’s impressive track record.
The business has become the trusted choice for many of Europe’s best known names in timber frame construction thanks to the high performance, highly reliable nature of its products and its position as a world leader in the provision of automated fastening technology.
BeA operates a dedicated automation team and maintains close relationships with many leading machinery manufacturers including Weinmann, Randek and JJ Smith.
Rather than simply adapting existing hand tools, BeA frequently engineers bespoke automated fastening systems from the ground up to ensure customer’s individual requirements are met in areas such as speed, accuracy and quality.
Commenting on the new timber frame brochure, Paul Shepherd, national sales manager at BeA, said: “Thanks to the combined benefits of our expertise and extensive product range, BeA is the perfect partner for any timber frame fastening need.
“Our new timber frame brochure provides customers with more information concerning those capabilities as well as our considerable pan-European track record of success.”
- ENDS -
Images: BeA timber frame brochure.jpg
Caption: Focused on timber frame. BeA Fastening Systems has launched a new brochure outlining its specialist offer to the timber frame industry.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Leith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
* BeA is a global manufacturer of fastening technology for a wide range of industries including construction, furniture production, automotive, packaging, landscaping, bedding, transportation and many others.
* BeA’s products range from automated fastening systems for modern speed, high efficiency production lines to nail guns, nailers, heavy duty staplers, tackers, pinners, industrial screwdrivers and hot melt technology.
* The business also manufactures a wide range of accessories and consumables including screws, nails, staples, timber connectors, gas fuel cells and compressed air products.
* BeA was founded in Germany in 1910 and has its global headquarters in Ahrensburg. Its UK head office and distribution facilities are located in Woodmansey, East Yorkshire.
* For over 100 years, BeA has rigorously maintained a commitment to technical excellence and true precision German engineering. Its products are tried and tested in applications across the world where failure is not an option. The business is also accredited to ISO 9001 standard and certified by the German TÜV.
* More information on BeA and its extensive product range can be found at www.bea-group.com