New Bond It products promote decking revival
As summer rapidly approaches and people turn their time and their attention to maximising their gardens and other outdoor spaces, Bond It has extended its Drive Alive range of landscaping products.
The business - which ranks as one of the UK’s largest independent manufacturers of building chemicals - has introduced a new Decking Cleaner and a new Decking Oil. Both products draw on Bond It’s considerable manufacturing expertise and unrelenting focus on technical innovation to enable users to revive, rather than replace tired and weathered decking.
Kirstie Cooper, marketing manager at Bond It, explains: “As a business, Bond It is committed to being a complete solutions provider and to offering customer access to a full range of building chemicals which display universal levels of quality, performance and innovation.
“This commitment led us to develop our Drive Alive range of stain removers, organic cleaners, colour enhancers, weed inhibiting membranes and pot hole and gap fillers, all of which enable people to revitalise drives, pathways, patios, paved, tarmac or concrete areas, walls and even roofs.
“More recently the same commitment has also resulted in the development of our new Drive Alive Decking Cleaner and Decking Oil, which sees Bond It bringing its significant expertise to bear on a new area – decking timber.”
Supplied in 5 litre containers, Bond It’s new Drive Alive Decking Cleaner enjoys a fast acting formula which facilitates the quick and efficient removal of dirt, natural deposits and organic growth such as moss, mould and algae.
Suitable for both hard and softwood timber decking, it is the ideal product to use before treating decking with stains and oils and will contribute to a long lasting, aesthetically pleasing finish.
Bond It’s new Drive Alive Decking Oil is also available in in a 5 litre pack format as well as smaller 2.5 litre option. It can be used on all weathered decking, regardless of whether that decking has been previously oiled or left untreated.
Users simply apply a flood coating using a brush or roller and from there the oil nourishes the wood, replacing oils naturally lost during weathering to leave an attractive, natural looking finish.
Once applied, Drive Alive Decking Oil also provides additional protection for decking. As well as being UV resistant, it acts as a waterproof barrier and prevents the build-up of mould and algae.
Concluding, Kirstie adds: “We specifically timed the development and subsequent launch of our new Drive Alive Decking Cleaner and Decking Oil to coincide with the start of summer and the fact that the drier weather brings greater scope for outdoor, landscaping type tasks.
“We wanted to ensure our stockists were able to maximise the increased sales opportunities this will bring, whilst ensuring end-users have access to a new and innovative solution to their needs, just when they need it most.”
- ENDS -
Image and caption: Bond It Decking Oil and Cleaner.jpg. Decked out for summer. With summer approaching, Bond It has extended its Drive Alive range of landscaping products with a new Decking Cleaner and a new Decking Oil.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Mohammed at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
* With its head offices and production facilities located in West Yorkshire, Bond It is a leading manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, building chemicals, waterproofing products, roofing compounds, polyurethanes, adhesive tapes and ceramic tile adhesives.
* Operating to ISO 9001 quality standards, the business supplies an extensive range of technically advanced, high quality products to builders’ merchants, DIY outlets, retailers and specifiers across the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
* To help customers stay abreast of changing marketing conditions and demands, Bond It has a strong commitment to product development and continues to invest heavily into R&D whilst simultaneously drawing on many decades of technical experience and expertise.
* The established Bond It brand was acquired by Seal It Services Ltd in 2002.
* More information on Bond It and its range can be found at www.bond-it.co.uk