New Logger’s Mate proves safe choice
Olympia Tools, distributor of the Roughneck brand of hand tools and workwear, has extended its product portfolio with another new innovation.
In line with the company’s commitment to pushing the boundaries of modern hand tool performance, the business has recently introduced a new Logger’s Mate. This new product is specifically designed to simplify and enhance safety levels when it comes to cutting logs, branches, timber, fence posts and other similar items with tools such as chainsaws and bow saws.
Constructed from lightweight, ultra-durable superior grade steel as well as supplied ‘flat-packed’, the new Roughneck Logger’s Mate offers maximum portability and ease of storage. Once at the intended site of use, it can be assembled in seconds to provide a full height cutting bench.
Thanks to a number of intelligently designed features, which includes a fully adjustable vice-like grip, the new Logger’s Mate can safely and securely hold logs and other lengths of wood from 50mm to 240mm in diameter, up to 4 metres long and weighing as much as 150kg. After use, the new Roughneck Logger’s Mate can then be disassembled and packed away just as quickly.
Further benefits include the reassurance of a lifetime guarantee, which reflects Olympia Tools’ confidence in the quality and strength of its new product, as well as attractively designed, eye-catching packaging.
This latter feature is aimed at helping Olympia Tools’ growing number of stockists across the UK to maximise anticipated strong sales opportunities.
Speaking of the new Logger’s Mate, Vahe Der Kureghian, purchasing and marketing director at Olympia Tools said: “The new Logger’s Mate is just the latest example of Olympia Tool’s commitment to offering hand tools and workwear under our Roughneck brand that rewrite the rule book and that provide new and innovative solutions to common trade and DIY challenges.
“Highly versatile, it can be employed to safely hold not only logs but a whole host of items and is ideally suited for use in timber yards, in forests, on farms, in gardens and on building sites. In fact, it is a must-have item for anyone that regularly cuts lengths of wood with a chainsaw or bow saw.”
To help highlight the benefits of its new Logger Mate, Olympia Tools has also created a video which can be viewed on the Roughneck YouTube channel -http://www.youtube.com/user/roughnecktools
- ENDS -
Images: Roughneck Loggers Mate1.jpg & Roughneck Loggers Mate2.jpg
Caption: The best of mates. Olympia Tools has extended the range of products offered under its Roughneck brand with a new Logger’s Mate.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Mohammed at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
- With its head offices and showrooms in Reading, Olympia Tools (UK) Ltd is a British based importer and distributor of premium quality, competitively priced hand tools and other products for the professional tradesman and serious DIY enthusiast.
- Olympia Tools prides itself on offering new, innovative and high performance products sourced from reputable manufacturers across the world.
- Specific and well-known brands available from Olympia Tools include Roughneck, Gorilla Bar, Thorsen, Power Grip, Wood Grenade and the MUTT (Multi Use Tough Tool).
- Olympia Tools has been trading in the United Kingdom for 15 years.
- For more information on Olympia Tools (UK) Ltd and its products, visit www.olympia-tools.co.uk