Celebrity Fitness Trainer, Ramona Braganza: Tips For Feeling And Looking Your Best

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA (January 18, 2011) Celebrity fitness trainer Ramona Braganza is best known for sculpting Hollywood “hot” bodies such as Halle Berry, Bradley Cooper and Jessica Biel. But, you don’t have to be a Hollywood Oscar winner or rising starlet to learn from Ramona.  Recently, Ramona opened up her state-of-the-art mobile gym to broadcast and digital viewers – in Vancouver, or “Hollywood North” as some in the industry affectionately refer to it, and shared the same fitness tips, techniques and nutritional advice that she gave A-list celebrities like Jessica Alba while working on set.

Live from her mobile gym, Ramona demonstrated the must-have moves her clients use to stay in shape while filming. Ramona also filled in viewers on what foods and drinks she keeps stocked for her clients so that they are properly fueled, snacking and hydrated for long grueling days of shooting. One of her favorite beverages to recommend is the new variety of vitaminwater called stur-D. Each serving of vitaminwater stur-D contains 10 percent of the daily values for vitamin D and calcium, which helps support strong bones, and 120 percent of the daily values for vitamin C, which helps the body make collagen needed to support joints.

 Ramona’s 3-2-1 Method

For Feeling and Looking Your Best 

Ramona Braganza is recognized as one of the top personal trainers in the world among the entertainment industry and is likely best known for her work with Jessica Alba, Halle Berry, Jessica Biel, Zac Efron, Bradley Cooper, among others. Her clients swear by her techniques and methods, which combine weights, cardio and a nutrition program to achieve results. Now, Ramona’s sharing some of her methods for attaining nutrition and fitness with you.

The 80-20 Rule

Ramona’s clients swear by this manageable equation for healthy eating. Ramona recommends lean and clean meals (eating in moderation  sauces and heavy dressings) for 80 percent of the week. The remaining 20 percent of the week is when you can allow for your specific “soul” foods (foods that make you happy). This breakdown will help you maintain a healthy diet while not depriving yourself (which can often lead to binging on unhealthy foods after some time).


The 3-2-1 Nutrition Plan

Ramona created this ratio to keep her clients’ metabolism cranking all day long. The 3-2-1 Nutrition Method is Ramona’s guide for your day-to-day diet. Per day, Ramona recommends … Eat 3 meals. Eat 2 snacks. Drink at least 1 liter of water. By fueling your body with healthy foods and hydrating continuously throughout the day, you help to keep your metabolism going strong. Ramona tells her clients that a minimum of one liter of water is needed each day, but her clients may drink two to three liters each day and others have trouble reaching their goal. So when Ramona recommends a hydration option, she chooses an enhanced water beverage like vitaminwater®, which comes in a variety of flavors and has the benefit of providing her clients with a excellent source of vitamins C and B, and  minerals like Calcium. Ramona tells clients that vitaminwater is a smart choice for an active, healthy lifestyle and meeting their hydration needs each day.

The 3-2-1 Training Method

Ramona and her clients follow this method for shaping lean muscles Ramona’s 3-2-1 Fitness Method can help you transform your body. To achieve results, Ramona recommends to couple this method with the nutrition method by following the ratio of 3 cardio segments, 2 circuit segments and 1 core segment. Below are some of the moves that Ramona uses with her A-List celeb clients:

Abs: To get enviable abs, do crunches on a stability ball. The trick is to do more crunches than you are comfortable with. Finish a series of floor or mat exercises by holding the plank position for one minute.

Arms and Shoulders: Score sexy shoulders by using 3- to 5-lb dumbbells for a combination of shoulder, bicep and tricep moves that include shoulder presses, lateral raises and forward raises. Do these moves to an entire song without stopping, doing about 4 counts of 8 for each move before continuing onto the next.

About vitaminwater
vitaminwater® is the #1 nutrient enhanced water beverage in the country and is part of the Active Lifestyle Brands (ALB) unit of Coca-Cola North America. ALB consists of brands that offer enhanced hydration for every occasion, including vitaminwater, smartwater®, POWERADE®, FUZE®, NOS® and Full Throttle®. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.

For more information, visit: http://www.internetvideorelease.com/vitaminwater or http://www.facebook.com/vitaminwater

 ###

Contact: Lauren Thompson
(718) 746-0087 ext 319
lthompson@glaceau.com

Tags:

Media

Media